Insomnia

Xoxoxo

VIP
Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
In America we do-
12 years of regular school: graduate high school at 18

Then off to college-
Bachelors degree is 4 years: a good bachelors degree like software engineering could get you a $130,000 job right off the bat and you are already in the top 12% in the USA.

I have a cousin who I won’t doxx but he’s was born between 1995 to 1998 ( I don’t know his real age, hes a jan 1st fob :kendrickcry:) and he was a fob that came from somali galbeed/ogadenia in middle school. And now he’s a software engineer that earns 200k/yearly with 50k bonus, and yearly salary increase. That’s top 5%.

Anyway, so tell me why this dude goes and gets engaged to a non-OG darod girl? Like hellooooo? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CIRCULATE that money back to OGs.

People say American dream doesn’t exist, but I detest. American Dream = Software engineering in my honest opinion.
:superman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Certainly would have wanted my mother to let us move there :deadmanny:

look I’m not an idiot or smt, I was just lazy throughout elementary school and high school 😭😭 I didn’t do Jack shit which costed me this long route.

another friend of mine only needed to attend high school for 6 years and she’s finishing that up currently and could already apply for university mashallah! And my ass thought life was easy✋🏾💀

Xoxoxo

VIP
Are you in the medical field, getting trained to be a doctor? I have a sister in Rotterdam, who is in the medical fiel and currently is heading to Eastern Europe to get trained to be a surgeon. She's been medical school for a long time now. But she works as well.
Yes! But I’m really thinking about it tbh. Like is it worth it? I can just study internationally which would be cheaper and faster!

Yes! But I’m really thinking about it tbh. Like is it worth it? I can just study internationally which would be cheaper and faster!

If you can go to Cuba or Hungry, you can really shorten the time it would take you. It is also much cheaper than Holland. But then you'll have to contend with the process that you'll go through to be certified to operate as a medical professional in the Netherlands.

Apollo

VIP
If you can go to Cuba or Hungry, you can really shorten the time it would take you. It is also much cheaper than Holland. But then you'll have to contend with the process that you'll go through to be certified to operate as a medical professional in the Netherlands.

People don't respect degrees from shitholes.

I know many pajeet expats who are much smarter than locals, but because their degree is from India they get lower positions.

Only degrees from countries with a very high HDI get respected.

I know many pajeet expats who are much smarter than locals, but because their degree is from India they get lower positions.

The word pajeet is funny

Medical degrees from Cuba and East European countries are well-respected. In Murica, as long as you can pass the medical batr exam, you're good to go.

Apollo

VIP
Medical degrees from Cuba and East European countries are well-respected. In Murica, as long as you can pass the medical batr exam, you're good to go.

My perspective is from a German one. I know a Syrian refugee in his 20s who had a Masters in Physics from Syria, but he couldn't find respectable jobs and went back to university in Germany to do the same degrees again. Now he is almost finished and is finally getting quality job offers left and right.

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
In America we do-
12 years of regular school: graduate high school at 18

Then off to college-
Bachelors degree is 4 years: a good bachelors degree like software engineering could get you a $130,000 job right off the bat and you are already in the top 12% in the USA.

I have a cousin who I won’t doxx but he’s was born between 1995 to 1998 ( I don’t know his real age, hes a jan 1st fob :kendrickcry:) and he was a fob that came from somali galbeed/ogadenia in middle school. And now he’s a software engineer that earns 200k/yearly with 50k bonus, and yearly salary increase. That’s top 5%.

Anyway, so tell me why this dude goes and gets engaged to a non-OG darod girl? Like hellooooo? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CIRCULATE that money back to OGs.

People say American dream doesn’t exist, but I detest. American Dream = Software engineering in my honest opinion.
:superman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teachers at elementary, primary, and high school may not earn as much money, but they get guaranteed, fat pension salaries once they retire. Many in city and state government take these jobs because they want to retire with good decent salary and is not subject to the stock market.

reer

VIP
My perspective is from a German one. I know a Syrian refugee in his 20s who had a Masters in Physics from Syria, but he couldn't find respectable jobs and went back to university in Germany to do the same degrees again. Now he is almost finished and is finally getting quality job offers left and right.
kinda ridiculous. lol. syria has one of the best tacliinta sare in the mena region.

Apollo

VIP
kinda ridiculous. lol. syria has one of the best tacliinta sare in the mena region.

A Syrian fob with a MSc in Physics from Damascus.. they probably got scared and thought he was a rocket/bomb designer for either Assad or ISIS.

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Now that he has local degrees and has been here for a few years, they are likely less fearful.

reer

VIP
A Syrian fob with a MSc in Physics from Damascus.. they probably got scared and thought he was a rocket/bomb designer for either Assad or ISIS.

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Now that he has a local degree and has been here for a few years, they are likely less fearful.
what i dont understand is why arent gulf states taking them in and assimilating them? theyre fellow arabs and qualified and will assimilate in a few decades.

Apollo

VIP
what i dont understand is why arent gulf states taking them in and assimilating them? theyre fellow arabs and qualified and will assimilate in a few decades.

It perplexes me as well. Also their behavior towards Yemenis, their brothers, is baffling.

Trending