Insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face

You're very beautiful both with and without makeup, walaal. There is nothing to be insecure about, cause you look better than most people, honestly :it0tdo8:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My god, I'm the same. I've been blessed with boxer's hands, but also tiny glass wrists. I've got knuckles that can cut a fuckers face, but it would shatter my wrists.

I could've been a contender...:liberaltears:
I know.. sometimes my wrist gives in whenever I bench heavier weights. I tried doing wrist workouts to make it stronger though

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I know.. sometimes my wrist gives in whenever I bench heavier weights. I tried doing wrist workouts to make it stronger though
You should try eccentric loading with weights. So slow, controlled movements to best build up the muscles around your wrist!

Macalin M

Out here
My eyelashes are long
I never really knew or cared about this until some of my female friends started pointing out
Whenever I’m with them they joke about it and say they wish they had my eyelashes

I don’t wanna have feminine features

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
My eyelashes are long
I never really knew or cared about this until some of my female friends started pointing out
Whenever I’m with them they joke about it and say they wish they had my eyelashes

I don’t wanna have feminine features
Shit me too. But it aint an insecurity of mine. Mine is more financial. I hate being broke.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Masha allah she is beautiful :kanyeshrug:everyone has a nooc they like dee :comeon:one can find her pretty and not me amd one can find me pretty and not her
I really dont have a type. If she baaaad then Issa baby momma. I mean she can be butt ugly but is she baaad. Issa wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts