Innocent Somali man killed in Toronto shooting

I think these kids doing the killing don't have their fathers in their lives 😕 they need a. Ass beating from men In their life a mom can't raise a son alone.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This is why I'm getting our of North America. I got $120k networth and can move out.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

Its the same thing with these Postcode wars, knifes, guns, a brother being shot in retaliation to another brothers action. AUN and may Allah easen the pain for his family

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Good brothers out here get hurt all the time in the streets, if we had more supportive women we wouldn't be so quick to be out there.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Bad neighbourhoods need lots of love shown among the people in there and settlement investments put forth into it to make life set easy now.

We need to start caring about our communities or else we cut pork (and you know us nigga nah uh we don't do that!)

Invest back to the Hood is the only solution I can think of (off hand at least)
So keep your minds open that having love and stability keeps things workable (and if you do things real correctly - easily safe)

Bad neighbourhoods need lots of love shown among the people in there and settlement investments put forth into it to make life set easy now.

We need to start caring about our communities or else we cut pork (and you know us nigga nah uh we don't do that!)

Invest back to the Hood is the only solution I can think of (off hand at least)
So keep your minds open that having love and stability keeps things workable (and if you do things real correctly - easily safe)
No one is gonna invest in bad neighbourhoods. If I had money I know I wouldn’t. First get your area in order then investors may come. Not the other way around

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
No one is gonna invest in bad neighbourhoods. If I had money I know I wouldn’t. First get your area in order then investors may come. Not the other way around

The clean up comes with the investment because no-one works for free

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
The Victim was a university student who was grabbing food with friends before being targeted by people with beef with his neighbourhood.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5895697

His GoFundMe is just 2 hours old and at 11k. That is a testament to who he was.

Allahu Naxaristo

Why is every black man killed innocent ??
Why can’t he ever be a criminal who had it coming?

Nope the clean up comes first. Would you willingly move to bad area hoping it becomes better? Why would you expect anyone to put their money in a bad area and sacrifice themselves for the future of the neighbourhood? It’s not realistic

You cant do that in Canada. The hoods are public housing complexes that tne residents own ZERO capital assets in. Its not like America where someone can quite literally buy their whole hoods.
The stores and amenities surrounding it cannot be owned by people that are paying 200 dollar rent

These housing PROJECTS are an experiment as to how to corrupt the hearts of young people. Its the hearts that are corrupted so as to make bloodsport attractive.

The ONLY solution is to rectify the hearts of those who live there while moving to places you own and where a toxic culture has not been strategically allowed to fester by satanic kaffir white people.

May Allah have mercy on this brother

Trending