Innocent Somali man killed in Toronto shooting

The Victim was a university student who was grabbing food with friends before being targeted by people with beef with his neighbourhood.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5895697

His GoFundMe is just 2 hours old and at 11k. That is a testament to who he was.

Allahu Naxaristo

Pierre Trudeau

Messiah Farmajo
Some of these men aren’t innocent civilians at all. They move product and attend college/universities. Some have their older or younger brothers and sisters in gangs. It can be retaliation sometimes.

Viscount

I got real connections
They are killing innocent civilians in Toronto nowadays, I got relatives from there and they told me the new generation of kids are wild. DJ Akademiks is shouting out drill rappers in the city and instigating beefs between rival areas. Rap beef can cause innocent people to get killed in the crossfire.

Some of these men aren’t innocent civilians at all. They move product and attend college/universities. Some have their older or younger brothers and sisters in gangs. It can be retaliation sometimes.

This is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Not, "AUN", not condolences to his family, not getting angry at the murderer who did this to him, but going ahead and assuming he's a criminal..?

sometime i think about how i hear stories like these and think “how sad. they died“ and i realize that i could be on the news one day dead from the same thing i was listening to. i wonder what this boy thought when he heard the shootings of people like Dolal Iid. Did he think “that’s tough”? did he ever imagine he’d die like that? did he ever donate money to a gofundme just for him to end up having a go fund me? this is a topic i always ponder on

It’s crazy how being from a certain neighborhood can get you killed nowadays even if you aren’t involved in the gang politics surrounding it.

AUN to this brother.

Viscount

I got real connections
It hurts my heart when I see a young innocent Somali person die because of being from the wrong neighborhood, this type of shit is extremely depressing. These kids die so young and barely get to experience adulthood, AUN.

AUN. Yet again, another painful reminder on the importance of raising your kids outside of these community housing projects. Somali parents should try everything in their power to move away from these neighbourhoods.

Trending