Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Remember this video? These Abdis were shooting at any random Somali

What is going on there? You guys got some mess up gang culture

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think cops should park outside hot spots or places they know shit is gonna happen but they probably can't because it would be viewed as targeting,racial profiling

Pierre Trudeau

Messiah Farmajo
This is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Not, "AUN", not condolences to his family, not getting angry at the murderer who did this to him, but going ahead and assuming he's a criminal..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even the most ‘miskiin’ halimo can be moving product or have gang affiliations. We are no longer in Somalia whereby kids were held to certain standards. Here you can choose what life you want to partake in.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
They are killing innocent civilians in Toronto nowadays, I got relatives from there and they told me the new generation of kids are wild. DJ Akademiks is shouting out drill rappers in the city and instigating beefs between rival areas. Rap beef can cause innocent people to get killed in the crossfire.
DJ Akademiks made a career out making jokes about gang beefs and murders in Chicago with his War In Chiraq series on YouTube I guess he's trying to do something similar with Toronto now.

AUN. Ilaahey samir iyo imaan hooyodii ha siiyo.

That's messed up, walaahi. Move out of the ghettos, people. It's better to live among snobby, racist white people than gang infested Somali/black communities. Caruurta ha loo turo.

Pierre Trudeau

Messiah Farmajo
I also believe a lot of murderers left Somali scot free without ever facing justice for their crimes. God is ensuring their kids are taken away from them at a young age. Justice is served when the blood of their kids is spilled in these foreign lands. I know many warlords here in Canada whose kids got killed in drive by shootings and gang warfare.

The same affliction shall visit each of the people who spilt innocent civilians blood in Somalia. Inshallah

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This Somali boy had a bright future ahead of him but sadly he lived in Falstaff an area known to have dangerous rivals from Lawrence Heights (Jungle). He should've immediately left that place, AUN. Such a sad news because we lost a special person from our community.

Keo

VIP
Remember this video? These Abdis were shooting at any random Somali

What is going on there? You guys got some mess up gang culture
Bunch of idiots even Somali gangs in the UK don't kill other Somalis. Canada, Sweden and Minneapolis seem to have an issue with Somalis killing other Somalis due to gang violence or killing other innocent Somalis.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
The Victim was a university student who was grabbing food with friends before being targeted by people with beef with his neighbourhood.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5895697

His GoFundMe is just 2 hours old and at 11k. That is a testament to who he was.

Allahu Naxaristo

Allah bless his soul