Infamous Somali incel @Zvbear gets doxed by angry Taylor Swift fans on X

Our fate was sealed when Black hawk down occurred, I don't know why anyone is suprised our name is in the gutter, is time we go our separate ways. Somaliland need to change their name like djibouti, Puntland needs to declare independence, greater Somalia is over.

We’re not organized enough and many find their “trolling” entertaining
Yeah many don't care, a few would rant and say they will do something but ends up doing nothing, than there's the other side that aude with the trolls and find it hilarious,. We are finished mam.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Our fate was sealed when Black hawk down occurred, I don't know why anyone is suprised our name is in the gutter, is time we go our separate ways. Somaliland need to change their name like djibouti, Puntland needs to declare independence, greater Somalia is over.
You still Somali pinky. :yousmart:

Somali men continue to make us the laughing stock of the world yuk. Our name is gone wallahi.

He made/shared AI of Taylor Swi*ft getting graped. He's a well known troll but his time is over, he's finessed now, millions of white woman are on him. They have is number everything.

Can you self hating attention seeking fatherless scum start claiming Oromo Or Ethiopian

Nicki fans could never slide like this.

download.jpeg

Exactly we need to change the name of our whole ethnicity we should be called Samaale from now on the Name Somali has bad reputation we need a fresh start

Exactly we need to change the name of our whole ethnicity we should be called Samaale from now on the Name Somali has bad reputation we need a fresh start
Yes people from Somalia should change their name to Samaale. Hopefully when the incels die down or else they're going to follow the name and ruin it like they did with Somali.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
He will be eating good from the lawsuit if he presses charges.

I wonder how much money he got from trolling, he went viral weekly. People really didn’t clock his act and went with it.
He said he made 20k last month

Trending

Latest posts