Indonesia has apologised after its immigration officers assaulted a top Nigerian diplomat

Why are Africans so docile to other people. Every time I see Africans in other countries they getting slapped around. Where did African Americans get their savageness can’t be from the African DNA. Must be from that 1% Native blood

Two seconds in and the famous line is uttered "I CAN'T BREATH" SMH

Utter victims Nigerians are and how embarrassing. Watch what happens after this event, they will accept the violation and allow Indonesian 5f0 Gremlins to get away with it LMAOOOO

If I was the leader and that happened, I would request the perpetrators to fly to Africa and apologise profusely, if they deny, kick every Indonesian out.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bantus are so docile against non blacks lol, I cant breathe kulaha dude you have fucking diplomatic immunity and can beat the daylights out of that asian twig and all you do is scream I cant breathe :chrisfreshhah:

Bantus are so docile against non blacks lol, I cant breathe kulaha dude you have fucking diplomatic immunity and can beat the daylights out of that asian twig and all you do is scream I cant breathe :chrisfreshhah:

I always wonder how these Bantus were enslaved for hundreds of years when they are usually much more physically stronger than those that are enslaving them. It's because they are completely docile and have slave mentality.

This nigga is a diplomate from the African country that has the largest GDP and he is screaming like he is George Floyd :wtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I always wonder how these Bantus were enslaved for hundreds of years when they are usually much more physically stronger than those that are enslaving them. It's because they are completely docile and have slave mentality.

This nigga is a diplomate from the African country that has the largest GDP and he is screaming like he is George Floyd :wtf:
They have internalized inferiority and playing victim is their default setting

Where the f*** was his security detail and Government plates?

If this pathetic continent had proud and competent leadership that was united, nothing of this sort would happen and these 5'4 Indoyeers wouldn't behave this way.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If this pathetic continent had proud and competent leadership that was united, nothing of this sort would happen and these 5'4 Indoyeers wouldn't behave this way.

Have you not heard me call the continent “qaarada habaarka qabta”.

You see, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. The biggest economy. It has unlimited oil. However, it is unbelievably corrupt. There’s a famous picture out there where this minor offices was raided and his closet was full of $300m cash. Nigerians are notorious in Asia for drug smuggling. In the West they’re known for that “my uncle is a king….”. Long story short , if the biggest country in Qaarada habaarka qabta is like this then what do you expect.

you're fitting in well here lol

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nacala
How is he screaming i can’t breathe like if you used 1/10 of your strength you could suffocate all three of them minions with one arm
F2C72E8A-E0E9-491D-9908-F7E123702B2B.jpeg

Guys , I feel like we don't have the full story, only 1 minute video ,
so let's hear it from the Nigerians .
Nigeria goment say dem don call dia ambassador for Indonesia to return back home immediately.
Di goment tok dis one afta di attack wey happun to one of dia diplomats inside Indonesia.
One viral video show how some Indonesian Immigration officials dey manhandle Nigeria diplomat.
For dis viral video, dem treat am like criminal.
Federal Goment [FG] strongly condemn di attack and demand appropriate sanctions against di officials wey carryout dis attack.
Report say di Diplomat wey dey work for Nigerian High Commission for Indonesia, bin go for shopping for one supermarket for di capital Jakarta.
Na dia wen di immigration official arrest am.
Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs tok for statement say di mistreatment of dia diplomat dey "against international law and di Vienna Conventions wey dey guide di Diplomatic and Consular Relations between kontries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/58163223.amp

ah, I see , so that's what happened :ohhh:

Trending