Indonesia has apologised after its immigration officers assaulted a top Nigerian diplomat

Did they thought his Nigerian passport was fake :russ:

His head is the size of 2 of those guys, he has immunity and it would be self-defence, knock them the f*ck out.. throw them around like King Kong.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He could have gone through that without the histrionics; it's bad enough that he was being slapped around by soy leprechauns, but he actually had to top it off by wailing.

:jcoleno:

It's funny because the Indonesians seem so small.

He could probably just shake them off

View attachment 197034

Indonesians/Malaysian/Vietnamese/Cambodians/Nepalese and Thais are all small people with small limbs.

I love Indonesian people- they are the most polite and gentle of all humans.. you know what I am talking about only if have been to Indonesia..

that Nigerian dude must have done something that led to this..

no way do I believe a Nigerian over an Indonesian without a solid proof... Nigerians are the most fraudulent mouthy scammers—- if he is innocent which I don’t believe his abusers deserve to be held responsible...

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Say what you want about Somali politicians but seeing shit like this you can really appreciate them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He could have just explained himself, why resist the arrest?

Africans are not believed over there, when stopped by immigration on the streets of Asia each one of them claims to be a diplomat. Diplomat that forgot his credentials at the embassy :friendhug: :ohlord:

on top of that this dude told them “I’m the Nigerian ambassador “
giphy.gif

The most corrupt people on the face of the earth.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They were questioning multiple black women in the Olympics if they are real women and now the deporting diplomats for being African

I always wonder how these Bantus were enslaved for hundreds of years when they are usually much more physically stronger than those that are enslaving them. It's because they are completely docile and have slave mentality.

This nigga is a diplomate from the African country that has the largest GDP and he is screaming like he is George Floyd :wtf:

Lmao reminds me of the Chinese, and how they treat these Kenyans there was one little skinny one slapping a Kenyan worker, and calling the president all kinds of monkeys and he didn't do shit imagine if that was Somali that indayar wouldn't be alive.

Trending