Indian Navy arrests 35 Somali pirates and two ships are saved

Dark day for Reer PL as they're all from there.

The comments are full of Hawiye and Reer waqooyi who do not engage in piracy despite having lengthy coastline. Your people are getting on a small fishing boat with no return due to gaajo
There were only 11 'pirates' that attacked the ship in question yet they arbitrarily detained 24 more people who I expect most to be innocent fishermen. 1 Hawiye guy was also captured.

Hawiye from Galmudug were also deeply involved in piracy during its hayday. Hawiye who are known for biliqo would definitely engage more in piracy if they sat on strategic land that sits on major shipping routes.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I saw that. I mean who is puntland to a country like India, word has to come from Xamar or the ambassador at very least.

Its sad that people along their coast are resorting to piracy in 2024. Young and old as we can see in the pictures taken by the indian navy allaha u qoray to be picked up by backwards country others were picked up by western nations and freed afterwards
I said before that this year was bad economically, so crime and theft spread throughout Somalia, and piracy also returned

Jungle

VIP
There were only 11 'pirates' that attacked the ship in question yet they arbitrarily detained 24 more people who I expect most to be innocent fishermen. 1 Hawiye guy was also captured.

Hawiye from Galmudug were also deeply involved in piracy during its hayday. Hawiye who are known for biliqo would definitely engage more in piracy if they sat on strategic land that sits on major shipping routes.
These people were caught at sea. The Indians put out a video of when they surrendered and boarded their ship. If 11 were pirates where did they get the other 24 from? Land?

Hawiye is a large qabil only Abgaal and Habar Gidir live on the coast, you very well know who was influenced by your mooryanimo and isbaaro along the indian ocean.

Trending