Indian Navy arrests 35 Somali pirates and two ships are saved

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
also the Maltese ship MV Ruen was also freed Which was kidnapped by pirates last year, December 14
18 people were freed
The Indians have done well 😂

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These guys keep getting arrested, I would have thought they would have already come up with better plans or stop piracy.

They should stick to attacking foreign fishing vessels and those who dump waste onto our waters. Other vessels should be left alone.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
These guys keep getting arrested, I would have thought they would have already come up with better plans or stop piracy.

They should stick to attacking foreign fishing vessels and those who dump waste onto our waters. Other vessels should be left alone.
They attack ships in international waters, not in Somali

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
You guys don’t want Turkey to assist Somalia with a monopoly of maritime power, but at the same time aren’t doing anything to prevent these ship hijacking degenerates from sinking our name to deeper levels, meanwhile foreign countries are collecting international ‘prestige points’ at our expense.

You guys don’t want Turkey to assist Somalia with a monopoly of maritime power, but at the same time aren’t doing anything to prevent these ship hijacking degenerates from sinking our name to deeper levels, meanwhile foreign countries are collecting international ‘prestige points’ at our expense.
It's even worse considering Indians are globally being grilled for their disgusting antics.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
They will be wishing they were dead
Indian prisons are hell,sleeping next to stink and curry and cow poo AUN
1711024935157.jpeg

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Have the families of the apprehended made any complaints, demands? I remember the Iranians made complaints when their ecological terrorists whom invaded our waters were arrested.

Can these guys be freed or are they beyond help? The idea of facing forced labour in Gujarati is sickening.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Have the families of the apprehended made any complaints, demands? I remember the Iranians made complaints when their ecological terrorists whom invaded our waters were arrested.

Can these guys be freed or are they beyond help? The idea of facing forced labour in Gujarati is sickening.
They should give these pirates back 🤔🤔

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Dark day for Reer PL as they're all from there.

The comments are full of Hawiye and Reer waqooyi who do not engage in piracy despite having lengthy coastline. Your people are getting on a small fishing boat with no return due to gaajo
Puntland asked India to extradite them, but it seems they did not listen to them

Jungle

VIP
Puntland asked India to extradite them, but it seems they did not listen to them
I saw that. I mean who is puntland to a country like India, word has to come from Xamar or the ambassador at very least.

Its sad that people along their coast are resorting to piracy in 2024. Young and old as we can see in the pictures taken by the indian navy allaha u qoray to be picked up by backwards country others were picked up by western nations and freed afterwards