Indian Man Worshiping TRUMP dies of Heart attack!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"

A 38-year-old man from the Indian state of Telangana has died after fasting for four days to pray for Donald Trump’s recovery from Covid-19.

According to his family, Bussa Krishna Raju worshipped the US president like a god, and was shocked and disturbed to find out about his coronavirus diagnosis.

"

My question is: If you worshiped TRUMP as your "god" then Who was he praying to when Trump got covid-19?? ha ha ha ha ha

1602506503540.png

"

A 38-year-old man from the Indian state of Telangana has died after fasting for four days to pray for Donald Trump’s recovery from Covid-19.

According to his family, Bussa Krishna Raju worshipped the US president like a god, and was shocked and disturbed to find out about his coronavirus diagnosis.

"

My question is: If you worshiped TRUMP as your "god" then Who was he praying to when Trump got covid-19?? ha ha ha ha ha

View attachment 146218

Don’t laugh about someone’s death wether he prayed to a human or a stone death isn’t a joke it’s haunting

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Indians are the cancerous tumor of the human race. First they worship cows, then they marry dogs and now they’re worshipping trump :what:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Indians are the cancerous tumor of the human race. First they worship cows, then they marry dogs and now they’re worshipping trump :what:

u r glowing today. r u pregnant?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

I’m 5 months now alhamdullilah. where you seeing this glow from:what1:you watching me from under my bed or something....

i can't say, unless u rush to your safe place, and then i will tell u

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"

"

View attachment 146218

A bad omen for trump.

This will be him when he loses the election and has to go jail.

:deadosama:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to wear a MAGA hat at the day of the election, but fear of attacks or people spitting at me, kkkkkkkk.

They wont huuuno. You a$$ is as black as Hamdia ahmed, u will be respected

Trending