NEWS India-China war imminent

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
As expected the tough talking Modi chickened out in confrontation with Xi Jinping. China gets to keep the disputed area which it just captured. All India is gonna do is to stop trading with China which was already happening anyway.

It turns out Modi, the Hindu supremacist, is only good at bullying and killing India's Muslim citizens.

The conflict has showed which country stands where in terms of the military power. The world affairs is similar to the gang prison life. The big dog with iron knuckles gets to do what it wants.

Last edited:

China seems to want to piss off the entire world, and not only did they anger the Americans, the Aussies, the Japanese, the South Koreans, and the Vietnamese....China has now started to piss off India

But unlike the other nations, India has over a billion people and isn't afraid to battle with the Communist dogs who rule China.

As bad as PM Modi is (look at what he's doing in Kashmir)....I find myself rooting for India.

Never trust a Communist.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

China seems to want to piss off the entire world, and not only did they anger the Americans, the Aussies, the Japanese, the South Koreans, and the Vietnamese....China has now started to piss off India

But unlike the other nations, India has over a billion people and isn't afraid to battle with the Communist dogs who rule China.

As bad as PM Modi is (look at what he's doing in Kashmir)....I find myself rooting for India.

Never trust a Communist.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Chingchong n bejeet r smart they found out their huge populations r holding them back from their true potential especielly india so they had to do some sacrifes ngl its smart:ehh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Expect Pakistan them Pakis to take advantage of that war annexing Kashmir

The problem is that India, China and Pakistan all have nuclear weapons

The chances of this situation turning catastrophic is very high.

Xi is insane. Modi is a hothead. And Pakistan will look for any reason to slap India

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Word is the Indians got whooped by martial arts indoyar.

The funniest shit I ever heard was that the area is a ceasefire zone so these niggas are out there fighting like mooryaans with nailed/barbed bats and bare fists.

We all know Chinese will win hand to hand combat.

:heh: :mjlol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The problem is that India, China and Pakistan all have nuclear weapons

The chances of this situation turning catastrophic is very high.

Xi is insane. Modi is a hothead. And Pakistan will look for any reason to slap India

Its gonna turmoil on all sides that's facts

Trending

Latest posts