NEWS India-China war imminent

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
SL thinks siding with anyone Somalia is against will help them get ictiraaf.

I'm not being optomistic either. Wanting somalia to benefit from a war halfway across the world is a pipe dream.

But who knows, India and China are very influential. Somalia might get dragged in, and if it does. Hopefully it can help in a way (like unification or economy).

Granted that's if India and China go all out in a war. which is highly unlikely

Modi can't afford to but he also needs to bluff and bluster for his domestic audience.

Indoyar have no chill though and might take things seriously and violently react to some innocent posturing.

China is looking to cement their position in the world and need someone other than the US or their close cadaan allies to use as an example.

NATO will interfere in a hot war but not if they simply bomb some locations on the border to embarrass Modi and show off to the world.

Even Trump wouldn't react to that other than condemning them in 280 characters.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They won't go to war and if they do the pajeets will use the nuke because i foresee them losing badly.

:jcoleno: :kanyehmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They won't go to war and if they do the pajeets will use the nuke because i foresee them losing badly.

:jcoleno: :kanyehmm:
Shanghai Nuked and Mumbai Nuked. That’s easily 30-50 million deaths within a week.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Modi can't afford to but he also needs to bluff and bluster for his domestic audience.

Indoyar have no chill though and might take things seriously and violently react to some innocent posturing.

China is looking to cement their position in the world and need someone other than the US or their close cadaan allies to use as an example.

NATO will interfere in a hot war but not if they simply bomb some locations on the border to embarrass Modi and show off to the world.

Even Trump wouldn't react to that other than condemning them in 280 characters.
if what you’re saying is actually true and china’s just looking for smoke.

Then india will have to scrap whether modi likes it or not. If he was to back out after indian casualties, his status will plummet.

He can’t be allowed to be b*tched around by china. Or else he’s never gonna get re-elected.

At that point everytime india hits back China will escalate it. Otherwise china’s not looking for smoke either and will agree to peace as well.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
if what you’re saying is actually true and china’s just looking for smoke.

Then india will have to scrap whether modi likes it or not. If he was to back out after indian casualties, his status will plummet.

He can’t be allowed to be b*tched around by china. Or else he’s never gonna get re-elected.

At that point everytime india hits back China will escalate it. Otherwise china’s not looking for smoke either and will agree to peace as well.

Inshallah nothing will come out of it but Modi seems like the kind of person who's more bark than bite.

Mainly because way before there'll be a hot war, China will try to dethrone him and his hawkish faction by supporting other factions in India.

China also has a ton of influence within NATO weirdly enough and could use their European connections to force Modi to take the L and back down.

Actual war isn't in neither parties interest but embarrassing Modi could be worth risking a war for since it'll mean other smaller countries will stay in line.

Not only will it embarrass India but also show off US ineptitude when it comes to protecting them from bigger powers like China.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Holy shit this is so fucking epic :wow:

Modern Warfare has turned to shit due to technological advancement but this is some old school shit :banderas:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
fetchimage

Punjabi "tribalism" will further incite Baluchi and Pashtun seperstism. Punjabi elites and all moderate leaders support Pakistan nationalism and repudiate ethnic nationalism, especially Punjabi ethnic nationalism. Other ethnic nationalists can be and have to be handled gently to prevent breakup of Pakistan.

Punjabi "tribalism" in Pakistan is be like Oromo "tribalism" in Ethioopia. Imagine OLF taking AddisAbaba. Next thing you know Amxaara try to secede

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The Indians got karbashed with club with nails as they have a gentleman agreement to not use firearms in order to not escalate tension to a war
:mjkkk:

What’s happening along the Himalayan border is an unusual kind of warfare. As in the brawls last month, Chinese and Indian soldiers fought fiercely without firing a shot — at least that’s what officials on both sides contend. They say the soldiers followed their de facto border code not to use firearms and went at each other with fists, rocks and wooden clubs, some possibly studded with nails or wrapped in barbed wire.

1592456168445.jpeg

:russ:

The Indians got karbashed with club with nails as they have a gentleman agreement to not use firearms in order to not escalate tension to a war
:mjkkk:

View attachment 126808

:russ:
Lool this whole situation is funny

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
20 Indians dead by Some chinese fighting bare handed.............

Damn

Trending

Latest posts