NEWS India-China war imminent

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dislike both sides but hope the hindis get clapped. Indians are mad annoying online and a weaker india means a stronger Pakistan.
:sass1:
Why do you care about a stronger pakistan? I hope both India and China secure mutual destruction.

That would change the world’s power scale. Especially seeing hundreds of millions of indian and chinese refugees. Things would take an interesting turn.

Hopefully Somalia finds a way to opportune this.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
By the way this will be put in global affairs. I just know it

I hate both but if I were to pick one it would be India. Bruhh china have enslaved millions of muslim Uyghurs, and are mercilessly colonising Africa full of kibir they think they are invincible

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And let Somalia take opportunity and destroy these Indian and Chinese Suckers that take our Fish and dump stuff in our sea. Pirates or Coastguards, call it what you want, but we will take use inshallah.

Looool im dead how can Somalis take advantage, we're fighting over villages and branches we're not even a functioning state

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Yeah I know. Someone said Somalia should take opportunity in one of the responses, I presume they were joking

If we could get a bunch of soldiers on boats to capture all indian and chinese vessels illegally entering our waters that's how we could benefit.

CHINKS AND PAJEETS KILLING EACH OTHERS YES!!!!!!! THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO SEE
E40628BC-CC07-4A96-936C-515C86165F4B.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Hopefully Somalia finds a way to opportune this.

We can't even spell properly so how would we be able to benefit from this?

Last time we tried to play over superpowers we got regulated to sideline for the next 30 years.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We can't even spell properly so how would we be able to benefit from this?

Last time we tried to play over superpowers we got regulated to sideline for the next 30 years.
No one needs your pessimistic attitude rascanjeero.

“Last time we tried to play over superpowers we got regulated to sideline for the next 30 years.” perfect english btw

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No one needs your pessimistic attitude rascanjeero.

“Last time we tried to play over superpowers we got regulated to sideline for the next 30 years.” perfect english btw

Lol, granted I'm a glass half empty kinda person but your beyond optimistic in regards to our situation.

We don't even have a unified foreign state department to even start considering playing in this arena.

If Xamar tried anything; no doubt Hargeisa will try to hire themselves out to the other side.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol granted I'm a glass half empty person but your beyond optimistic in regards our situation.

We don't even have unified foreign state department to even start considering playing in this arena.

If Xamar tried anything no doubt Hargeisa will try to hire themselves out to the other side.
SL thinks siding with anyone Somalia is against will help them get ictiraaf.

I'm not being optomistic either. Wanting somalia to benefit from a war halfway across the world is a pipe dream.

But who knows, India and China are very influential. Somalia might get dragged in, and if it does. Hopefully it can help in a way (like unification or economy).

Granted that's if India and China go all out in a war. which is highly unlikely

Trending

Latest posts