Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogadishu is not a threat to puntland or somaliland...they are holding us back yes but not a threat..

Neighbouring and regional powers are..

Guys ,this mind that sees other Somalis as threats is very immature...

Mogadishu is not a threat to puntland or somaliland...they are holding us back yes but not a threat..

Neighbouring and regional powers are..

Guys ,this mind that sees other Somalis as threats is very immature...

1. ALL funding intended for Puntland that goes through Mogadishu is stolen
  2. Scholarships are redirected to Mogadishu clans.
  3. Somali embassies abroad helmed by HAG abuse Puntite students and civilians
  4. Military hardware is distributed to HAG clans or sold on black markets.
  5. Last President send the Somali army to attack North Galkacyo
I can go on and on about how Mogadishu attempts to destabilise Puntland.

Somalinimo is not a religion.

Xoolos are those that don't see further than their noses..

you are ok to call somalilanders civilised whilst calling the southerns savages..yet you find me offensive for calling you 'xoolo'
:camby:
We can send you to muqdisho sxb if you love it so much.. I think you are the one who can't see past the nose tip. Trying to hold onto the same failed ideology of reviving a dead country..

I think the only way tht it can is if Somaliland rejoins willingly..

And be a middle man between darood and isaaq and take the capital..

It's clear tht the new capital can not be anywhere below puntland for very obvious reasons. But at the same time I can't see it happening it in puntland without creating unfair balance of power....

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Some people here are talking about alliances and crap like that...

You idiots, alliances are created to counter foreign threats...

Right now...somaliland and puntland are the biggest threat to each other..what a bunch of xoolo..

Refering back to my previous post

2 options

Change the course of the south by implementing extreme changes..such as the change of capital and new system of governance.

Or creating a new country in the form of puntland +somaliland..new flag new capital new system of governing..darood/isaaq power sharing..whatever. workout the small details..
..somaliland and puntland as separate countries will definitely be used against each other..status quo will not change only intensify..

We will be pawns used by everyone...Ethiopia Kenya the middle east.. China Russia America possibly Rwanda Uganda and Burundi too..

But as one nation we have no quarrel and no 2 armies, no president no 2 policies no agendas or 2 different masters..

By joining we will not deascelate soil sanaag and cayn but will ultimately eliminate our one true weakness for others to add salt to..

Our first priority is to revive the Somalia country..capital needs to be far from hawiye..ceerigaabo or somewhere high up the mountains where they can't reach .

If that is no longer viable then and then only entertain the idea of merging with somaliland

Spot on :nvjpqts: You hit the nail on the head

Once you have the answer to that, explain how and why we should tolerate Mogadishu politicians/warlords never-ending war on Puntland.

Mogadishu politicians will become irrelevant once the capital has been removed from them..

They will represent galmudug and hiirshabele...that's as far as they will ever get to represent Somalis again..

Mogadishu politicians will become irrelevant once the capital has been removed from them..

They will represent galmudug and hiirshabele...that's as far as they will ever get to represent Somalis again..

HOW ??

Mogadishu is unstable because HAG politicians benefit from having the capital title and the benefits that come from it.

Even stabilising Mogadishu ruins their cash-flow.

We can never come to an agreement about moving the capital.

They don't want stability, they want the capital and as unstable as possible so that they can continue stealing international funds and supplies and sell it on their black markets.

You are motivated by Somalinimo but they don't care, they even sell Somali passports to foreigners.

HOW ??

Mogadishu is unstable because HAG politicians benefit from having the capital title and the benefits that come from it.

Even stabilising Mogadishu ruins their cash-flow.

We can never come to an agreement about moving the capital.

They don't want stability, they want the capital and as unstable as possible so that they can continue stealing international funds and supplies and sell it on their black markets.

You are motivated by Somalinimo but they don't care, they even sell Somali passports to foreigners.

Have we tried to relocate the capital? no we haven't ...

Mogadishu business men that are sabotaging the government can only dealt with once the capital has been removed from..

My motivation is not just somalinimo, yes it does play a part however it's not just that..

is there a possibility of stronger unified Somalia ...yes tht possibility is there..

As long as we haven't tried all the solutions to our problems we have a shot at this...

Once we have tried all doors then and then only should we move forward to a laangaab position in the horn..

MJ country is unviable in the region..

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yes, I have been apart of the PIM (Puntland Independence Movement) since last year. Inshallah we can make our people see that somaliweyn is only benifical for some people and not all of the people. Puntland is already independent but we are apart of Somalia by name, we need to completely cut ties with mogadishu which is now under riots by SNA soldiers from surronding gobols.

Farm

VIP
Since France and other power-brokers are empowering Ethiopia and Kenya to annex Somalia. Are your ready to declare independence?

We need to preserve ourselves before these undignified Mooryaan in Moryaandishu take us down with them FOREVER. Do you want to save Puntland or go down with the same people who caused the civil war?

Say YES/NO with your explanation below.

I don't trust polls

@Reiko @Gambar @halwa @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Suldaanka @Karim @Cabdi @Farm @Reer-Bari @DR-Osman Abdullah etc, etc, etc.

Forgot all the Puntite usernames.

Yes, Ugandishu will never improve it’s been 30 years and it’s only getting worse. There is a clear civilizational difference.

Farm

VIP
Also people who mention Ethiopia and Kenya are funny, it’s almost like they’ve been asleep for the last few decades. Ethiopia/Kenya run the south, unless you want PL to become the same I suggest you become PIM. β€œSomalia” will only get worse it’s already at the bottom of every index on earth.

I'm neutral on this whole issue, I like Somalia and I like PL however if PL secedes I'll side with the majority :gaasdrink:

by the way I'm 1/4th Hawiye, put some respek on Muqdisho :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending