Status
Not open for further replies.
Since France and other power-brokers are empowering Ethiopia and Kenya to annex Somalia. Are your ready to declare independence?

We need to preserve ourselves before these undignified Mooryaan in Moryaandishu take us down with them FOREVER. Do you want to save Puntland or go down with the same people who caused the civil war?

Say YES/NO with your explanation below.

I don't trust polls

@Reiko @Gambar @halwa @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Suldaanka @Karim @Cabdi @Farm @Reer-Bari @DR-Osman Abdullah etc, etc, etc.

Forgot all the Puntite usernames.

No,

Kenya and Ethiopia are just warming up..puntland declaring independence would be the last nail in the somali coffin... this epic failure would continue for another 59 years..where we will decline as people in every index and our neighbouring countries will grow..

Somali Fragmentation is not in our best interest, the only thing that can stop us from becoming an absolute satellite states of Kenya and Ethiopia is to revive the Somali nation.

Running away from a situation so close at home is not a smart move,..yes these mooryaan in the south are the cause of this mess however as much as I hate to say it..

together as one nation we stand stronger to survive Kenyan and Ethiopian aggression.

We need a different solution than becoming another stand alone shithol somaliland..our politician and our armies will only exist to engage each other on behalf of Kenya Ethiopia and the likes..all Somali regions will be shackled forever..of all the moves we can make it's by far the weakest..

We have 2 options..

1)progressivly declare an emergency government.
2) temporarily relocate the capital to puntland region,
3)assist the new federal government militarily,

Or

Or create a northern state with somaliland and escape the mooryaanimo from the south..
Puntland and somaliland combined are a force and won't be easily penetrated and we will not be only the decision makers in our destiny but we will also be in a position to counter influence the interferences of neighbouring countries .

Sacrifices need to be made, we need cutthroat moves not emotionally charged short term moves..

laangaabnimo will get you effed in the horn..

Last edited:
No,

Kenya and Ethiopia are just warming up..puntland declaring independence would be the last nail in the somali coffin... this epic failure would continue for another 59 years..where we will decline as people in every index and our neighbouring countries will grow..

Somali Fragmentation is not in our best interest, the only thing that can stop us from becoming an absolute satellite states of Kenya and Ethiopia is to revive the Somali nation.

Running away from a situation so close at home is not a smart move,..yes these mooryaan in the south are the cause of this mess however as much as I hate to say it..

together as one nation we stand stronger to survive Kenyan and Ethiopian aggression.

We need a different solution than becoming another stand alone shithol somaliland..our politician and our armies will only exist to engage each other on behalf of Kenya Ethiopia and the likes..all Somali regions will be shackled forever..of all the moves we can make it's by far the weakest..

We have 2 options..

1)progressivly declare an emergency government.
2) temporarily relocate the capital to puntland region,
3)assist the new federal government militarily,

Or

Or create a northern state with somaliland and escape the mooryaanimo from the south..
Puntland and somaliland combined are a force and won't be easily penetrated and we will not be only the decision makers in our destiny but we will also be in a position to counter influence the interferences of neighbouring countries .

Sacrifices need to be made, we need cutthroat moves not emotionally charged short term moves..

laangaabnimo will get you effed in the horn..

Thank you for the detailed response.

I respect your opinion and that was my former stance. Unfortunately, Mooryaans are more destructive than foreign nations.

They DO NOT want stability so we must find a way to separate.

Perhaps we can convince the Northern States to form a military alliance even if we go our separate paths.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Thank you for the detailed response.

I respect your opinion and that was my former stance. Unfortunately, Mooryaans are more destructive than foreign nations.

They DO NOT want stability so we must find a way to separate.

Perhaps we can convince the Northern States to form a military alliance even if we go our separate paths.
I agree with whiteheartlane, isolating ourself isnt the smartest, we should find a way to shift the power from the south to the north amongst somalis that know the process of state building and who dont have lawlessness in their interest.
I think if somalilanders werent such cuqdadridden people, we could cooperate and relocate power with ease.

@PuntiteQueen
We should form an alliance with the northern Somalis.. We can have an open border like the schengen where gods and people can pass over freely. Since we are small states we can also form a military alliance where we'll come to each other's aid if one of our states gets attacked. In international politics we can also form a lobby group that works for our interest.. Past the colonial era there was nothing called Somalia. We were divided into kingdoms and sultanates. The concept of a Somali nation is something we developed after the colonial era. Clearly this is not going to work. We are better off forming our states.. But we can be allied states Somali states.. I think this kind of setup would work out well for everyone..

Somaliland niggaz.
How does this sound?.. Puntland and somaliland both independent allied brotherly nations? Let's discuss.. No caay no slandering if we disagree.. Only clean and genuinely comments are welcome.. Khat juice is on me, let's get down to bussines :mybusiness:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If you guys go for independence my views on your region would drastically change in positive light. I mean why are you guys forcing yourself to share a country with the very people you hate with passion. Shit don’t make sense to me

If you guys go for independence my views on your region would drastically change in positive light. I mean why are you guys forcing yourself to share a country with the very people you hate with passion. Shit don’t make sense to me

Let's work together, 2 separate countries with a military alliance (Somali version of NATO) to counter foreign threats.

@Futurist

Thts the thing...we don't hate other Somalis..

Yes, we at times look down on them but we don't hate them..hating other Somalis is not something associated with us..

Examples..
Welcoming Somali returnees from Yemen
Welcoming Somalis from across the lands coming to puntland during drought season.

We don't hate Hawiye nor isaaq..we have zero ciqdad as people..

We have differences yes, but we can work out solutions that can satisfy all parties..

We strongly believe in solutions...

@whitehartlane

Forget hate/love, this is about saving ourselves.

HAG will take us to hell with them if we don't escape NOW.

How long are you willing to wait for Mogadishu's people to fix up?
They can't even build a decent state in Galgaduud for god's sake.

As long as Mogadishu is seen as the seat of Somali power, we will always be seen as dysfuntional, we can't even attract foreign investment since we're labelled the same as them.

To add insult to injury, they steal all funding, military hardware, educational opportunities etc.
They are our biggest enemies, forget Ethiopia and Kenya for a minute and see what Mogadishu does to us.

Some people here are talking about alliances and crap like that...

You idiots, alliances are created to counter foreign threats...

Right now...somaliland and puntland are the biggest threat to each other..what a bunch of xoolo..

Refering back to my previous post

2 options

Change the course of the south by implementing extreme changes..such as the change of capital and new system of governance.

Or creating a new country in the form of puntland +somaliland..new flag new capital new system of governing..darood/isaaq power sharing..whatever. workout the small details..
..somaliland and puntland as separate countries will definitely be used against each other..status quo will not change only intensify..

We will be pawns used by everyone...Ethiopia Kenya the middle east.. China Russia America possibly Rwanda Uganda and Burundi too..

But as one nation we have no quarrel and no 2 armies, no president no 2 policies no agendas or 2 different masters..

By joining we will not deascelate soil sanaag and cayn but will ultimately eliminate our one true weakness for others to add salt to..

Our first priority is to revive the Somalia country..capital needs to be far from hawiye..ceerigaabo or somewhere high up the mountains where they can't reach .

If that is no longer viable then and then only entertain the idea of merging with somaliland

Last edited:
@whitehartlane

Why are you insulting people for not sharing the same opinion as us?
Why are we "xoolos"?

Please tell us how you plan to move the capital cash cow away from Mogadishu? What's the bright idea?

My biggest enemy is unstable, embarassing Mogadishu NOT Somaliland.

I believe Somaliland can be negotiated with, at least they live like civilised people.

Somaliland is not held hostage by shameless warlords who allow AMISOM to roam their streets.

@whitehartlane

Why are we "xoolos"?

Please tell us how you plan to move the capital cash cow away from Mogadishu? What's the bright idea?

I believe Somaliland can be negotiated with, at least they live like civilised people.

Somaliland is not held hostage by shameless warlords who allow AMISOM to roam their streets.
I agree Somaliland are reasonable.. And after all we share same values which is to create a functioning state and development for their region..

I agree Somaliland are reasonable.. And after all we share same values which is to create a functioning state and development for their region..

Thank you!!!

They want progress, stability, SHARAF.

We want the same.

Our ONLY issue is the SSC problem which I believe can be resolved through dialogue and a referendum.

Let SSC choose; Independent Somaliland, independent Puntland or Mogadishu hostages.

We need to work together with all sane Somalis and figure out how to cut the corpse loose before it kills us.

@whitehartlane

Why are we "xoolos"?

Please tell us how you plan to move the capital cash cow away from Mogdishu? What's the bright idea?

Xoolos are those that don't see further than their noses..

you are ok to call somalilanders civilised whilst calling the southerns savages..yet you find me offensive for calling you 'xoolo'
:camby:

I don't hate any somali clan.. I see an independent pl and sl as a peakon of hope for the Somali race.. We have more than 20 thousand amisom soldiers roaming the streets of Southern Somalia. If puntland and somaliland don't make peace and form an alliance the same could happen in our regions.. But I see we have some people who are driven by emotions and idealism rather than logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts