Incredible scene of government forcefully moving population from land

You referenced kabayare. @Step a side you heard of $30 million payment for that land in Dayniile? I've heard and seen nothing from reer mataan.

Eeboow, you know no more than I do about the inside workings of fgs and I don't spend half as much time defending this president. Calm down sxb but I'm not surprised as Hasans Cbb is majority cayr and salebaan. Villada ku haaya aan aragnee :pachah1:

My grandma told me just right now that this sort of corruption was there since the days of Siyaad Barre when the MX would try do dhul boob. Her nephew Cali Cabdulle Ugaas who was the Mayor those time would defend the land for his community and slap them up. She was recalling some of these stories. She send me this video to watch. Same shit happening today. Here is a Mudulood Galmaax Yumis guy complaining to HSM that some guys from Xaradheere doing the same dhul boob. History repeats itself. I don’t think the president is aware of this is he? 🤣 🤣

My grandma told me just right now that this sort of corruption was there since the days of Siyaad Barre when the MX would try do dhul boob. Her nephew Cali Cabdulle Ugaas who was the Mayor those time would defend the land for his community and slap them up. She was recalling some of these stories. She send me this video to watch. Same shit happening today. Here is a Mudulood Galmaax Yumis guy complaining to HSM that some guys from Xaradheere doing the same dhul boob. History repeats itself. I don’t think the president is aware of this is he? 🤣 🤣

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
247B8FDD-1210-4B0A-BAF4-DE2C61586441.jpeg

Madaale says request for the land came from Italy and it’s not going to be sold to ganacsato.

Still not clear if they’ve released the people kicked out of the land and then arrested

4409BD74-F7AD-4E9D-AA74-44B5719C02C2.jpeg

If the land is not owned by the people getting evicted what's the problem? Any land without ownership belongs to the state.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
If people can provide proof they legally purchased the land that’s planned to be sold by the government, they ought to be compensated fairly. In America, eminent domain (taking private property and making it public property) involves giving the amount of money the land is worth to the owner before taking possession of it.

This begs the question, can the people living there prove they obtained that land lawfully.
:hmm:

Trending