Incredible scene of government forcefully moving population from land

Jungle

VIP
Hasan is treading on thin ice. The past week several communities in the inner city and outskirts have been complaining of dhul boob by him, his wife, alcadaala, abshir bukhari and macalin mahdi.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hasan is treading on thin ice. The past week several communities in the inner city and outskirts have been complaining of dhul boob by him, his wife, alcadaala, abshir bukhari and macalin mahdi.
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Good work. Most of those mfs don't own any land and are squatting. In order for the city to be peaceful and developed this needs to happen.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
@Hilmaam i fell for their trick. They probably ssy it’s embassy land and the government of that country want the land to kick ppl out easier lol
Any land stolen from Italy far game to me they were colonizers lol

families hopefully receive some kind of payoff from govt once land is sold. need eminent domain rules and funds to turn from shanty towns to modern cities in Somalia

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day this might seem dodgy but it’s actually comes with a positive. It’ll gentrify Xamar and you’ll see massive construction boom and tax revenue increase as every property will be brought into the tax system. Also much easier to control security, IDPs are being kicked out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
I deleted it cos it was personal info but anwyay. got this news from my fam, Oodweyne was settled by Saleebaan suldaan. The majority of the ppl there just paid to get it sharciyeed.

War xaafad maaha on the macalin Nuur. We own a plot behind it. I was told this morning, most of the graves were taken out by the time madaale stopped it. that’s what I meant by stunt.

Kulaha sheeko xaafad, I can probably get more info on macalin Nuur. It’s like a street away from some land we got there.
Again sheeko ciyaaleed. My people own plots and plots in prime land in Hodan, Wardhiigleey, Wadajir and Jazeero. Beero in Daafeed and Dhanaane LS but no need to mention that. Thats not including the land in majority native abgaal land of Xamar.

Screenshot_20230731-221107_Chrome.jpg

Aint this you asking me to delete my post? Talking about too personal? Idk you, just know what your people are up to in Xamar and is definitely not what you're saying on here.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Jungle I’m surprised you’re calling me sheegato meeshana wax xog ma ba ku heysatid on one of the biggest Xamar sales. For whatever reason jah wareer bay ku riday what I said and ur now in some contest with me over Xamar land lol. We have way more land than just garasbaley, hodan but it’s cool. I brought those two up cos they relevant to the thread, dowladaan is selling as much of the city as possible. Whoever can pay will buy, no qabiil angle even to it. Like today macalin mahdi has this girl aqoonyare and their fam locked up so he can sell the land to Cali marduuf, Waceysle guy. He’s in charge of Italian properties after the gudiga for ‘government land’ committee

291AE6CC-5172-4D75-9D26-861D5044E66A.jpeg

This thing was dragging for half a year. Oodweyne 8,000 boos for $4k each.

Koobyare’s hating on HSM’s selling it off and the suldaan getting directly involved to settle it but eventually it was done anwyay.

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle I’m surprised you’re calling me sheegato meeshana wax xog ma ba ku heysatid on one of the biggest Xamar sales. For whatever reason jah wareer bay ku riday what I said and ur now in some contest with me over Xamar land lol. We have way more land than just garasbaley, hodan but it’s cool. I brought those two up cos they relevant to the thread, dowladaan is selling as much of the city as possible. Whoever can pay will buy, no qabiil angle even to it. Like today macalin mahdi has this girl aqoonyare and their fam locked up so he can sell the land to Cali marduuf, Waceysle guy. He’s in charge of Italian properties after the gudiga for ‘government land’ committee

View attachment 285555

This thing was dragging for half a year. Oodweyne 8,000 boos for $4k each.

Koobyare’s hating on HSM’s selling it off and the suldaan getting directly involved to settle it but eventually it was done anwyay.
You referenced kabayare. @Step a side you heard of $30 million payment for that land in Dayniile? I've heard and seen nothing from reer mataan.

Eeboow, you know no more than I do about the inside workings of fgs and I don't spend half as much time defending this president. Calm down sxb but I'm not surprised as Hasans Cbb is majority cayr and salebaan. Villada ku haaya aan aragnee :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You referenced kabayare. @Step a side you heard of $30 million payment for that land in Dayniile? I've heard and seen nothing from reer mataan.

Eeboow, you know no more than I do about the inside workings of fgs and I don't spend half as much time defending this president. Calm down sxb but I'm not surprised as Hasans Cbb is majority cayr and salebaan. Villada ku haaya aan aragnee :pachah1:
kk it’s calm but Oodweyne waa loo sharciyeyay Saleebaan. U didn’t take my word for it but xildhibaankaaga now turned wariye iyo suldaanka will speak for me :mjlaugh:

Villada maxaa ka celinaa ninka in uu iska joogo odayga? Adinkow ku matalaa, anagana waa iska taageernaa. Ha iska fadiyo hee

Trending

Latest posts