Incels....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
4672B8DF-5E93-4BEB-8B14-5C75F9B01BFC.jpeg

My brain: if 2+2= 7 than the circumference of the sun must be 9 and taco meat is mostly beef so Mexicans pussy must taste like beef and beef is halal while pork is haram. :fittytousand: Going to Mexican brothels is not haram

Are brothels haram?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I really don't know why people make fun of those people.
I actually feel sorry for them man, they need help :manny:
People think they're good human beings. But people also love hating on losers. Makes them feel better about themselves.

People are stupid bro.

so these guys say women go around sleeping with 100s of men but 80% of men who are average looking remain virgins? How does that math work...

This guy is decent looking . But how do you just stay inside your room with no job, not going to college or anything and expect to have a love life?

These people are delusional mysoginistic creeps blaming women for their mental illness and are butthurt their life is shit .

so these guys say women go around sleeping with 100s of men but 80% of men who are average looking remain virgins? How does that math work...

This guy is decent looking . But how do you just stay inside your room with no job, not going to college or anything and expect to have a love life?

These people are delusional mysoginistic creeps blaming women for their mental illness and are butthurt their life is shit .
According to them, it's the 20% of men who gets all the women.

No surprise he is white too. He is retarded and is too scared to go outside and meet people in the real world. This isn't an issue of being shy either. He is just fucking weird

No surprise he is white too. He is retarded and is too scared to go outside and meet people in the real world. This isn't an issue of being shy either. He is just fucking weird
Exactly . I have social anxiety too . Even ordering something from a McDonalds drive thru can make my voice shaky and make me nervous but this is some next level shit . Hope they get help they're even killing themselves.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Only 40% of all men that have lived since the beginning of time have managed to reproduce, while 80% of all women that have ever lived have reproduced.

Says everything, doesn't it?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Involuntary celibacy and the frustration that comes with it must be released somewhere. That is why incels often do horrible things to other people. Inceldom starts war. Young men in their prime not being able to have sex.

Elliot Rodgers was an incel...

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
One incel gem wrote this funny quote on r/braincel: “ARGUING WITH HOLES … Women are bodily weak and mentally inferior, therefore the only way they can win fights or arguments is by highlighting their main asset: If he doesn’t do what I want, I will threaten to make my holes unavailable.”
:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::mjlaugh:l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts