Incels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
One incel gem wrote this funny quote on r/braincel: “ARGUING WITH HOLES … Women are bodily weak and mentally inferior, therefore the only way they can win fights or arguments is by highlighting their main asset: If he doesn’t do what I want, I will threaten to make my holes unavailable.”
:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::mjlaugh:l
These incels are funny:mjlol:

One incel gem wrote this funny quote on r/braincel: “ARGUING WITH HOLES … Women are bodily weak and mentally inferior, therefore the only way they can win fights or arguments is by highlighting their main asset: If he doesn’t do what I want, I will threaten to make my holes unavailable.”
Thats not even funny

I hope those ugly, fat, barbaric Cadaans all commit suicide together.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You're probably nearly 600lb, like most fat, ugly white incels.

tumblr_m0dr16mP0P1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

This guys literally suffers from depression and maniac episodes.I don’t know is he can ever get with a women let alone have real life friends.

This guys literally suffers from depression and maniac episodes.I don’t know is he can ever get with a women let alone have real life friends.

People with mental illnesses do have friends and family with proper medication, sometimes even without.

It is important we treat them with respect and basic kindness that most others do not give to them, @Knowles.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He needs an emo Asian woman. If he can meet one, it's a fucking wrap. He'll be a Chad in now time!

VixR

Veritas
Yo this is creepy.
I feel like the dude could honestly get pussy but has cornered himself into this incel realm.

I understand abstaining for religous reasons but this incel Movement is just weird.
The typical male assigns some kind of value to being sexually active in terms of their masculinity. Religious men who’re virgins can go much of their lives being frustrated and celibate, but they don’t internalize it, bc there’s the useful fallback of there being a higher purpose to their celibacy that acts as a barrier to their self-worth creeping to pitiful lows when they try and fail. It’s all mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending