Incels....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Should of just got an Asian woman. I'm not even being racist when I say this. This is just based on my real world tangible experiences. I've seen the weirdest, most socially awkward white guys get with Asian women. I don't care if this guy is Autistic. He should of taken a Japanese, Chinese or Korean class. He'd be fine.

Should of just got an Asian woman. I'm not even being racist when I say this. This is just based on my real world tangible experiences. I've seen the weirdest, most socially awkward white guys get with Asian women. I don't care if this guy is Autistic. He should of taken a Japanese, Chinese or Korean class. He'd be fine.
Asian women go for white men more than Asian. It's so sad for Asian men

Keo

VIP
They don't realise that there's a whole world of Asia waiting for them. They don't know how to utilise their white privilege.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yo this is creepy.
I feel like the dude could honestly get pussy but has cornered himself into this incel realm.

I understand abstaining for religous reasons but this incel Movement is just weird.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Asian women go for white men more than Asian. It's so sad for Asian men
I'm surprised I don't see a whole lot of Asian incels tbh. But yeah, Asian women do go for a loooooot of white guys.

It honestly makes a lot of sense. Here's the breakdown:

1. Asian males get looked at in the media as weak and feminine men. Generally denigrated as nerds.
2. Asian women are looked at as docile, submissive, exotic females.
3. Western culture ended up heavily influencing the Asian community.
4. White women got comfortable with interracial relationships, and with the advent of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd waves of Feminism, retired their old traditional views of relationships.
5. White men got annoyed of this, especially those who aren't the cream of the crop (who are the ones who generally go for Asian women).
6. Asian women then saw that white guys were giving a lot of attention to them. Asian men, being more traditional, didn't give as much attention.
7. Then the most common interracial relationship was formed!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yo this is creepy.
I feel like the dude could honestly get pussy but has cornered himself into this incel realm.

I understand abstaining for religous reasons but this incel Movement is just weird.
Yup. If you go to 3 parties and act wild, you'll be popular. You then act cool for a mere 2 weeks, and I guarantee you'll get at least 1 woman who's into you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's scary and makes them not want to interact with people. They don't want to do go outside and have a job that's concerning
Agreed. At least make some money. If you're gonna be alone, at least ball out alone ffs.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's scary and makes them not want to interact with people. They don't want to do go outside and have a job that's concerning
If they started interacting with more people than they will have some women attracted to them.

Speaking of interacting im too friendly. I need to stop that. I’m getting tired of having chicks I don’t find attractive wanting me. It’s annoying.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If they started interacting with more people than they will have some women attracted to them.

Speaking of interacting im too friendly. I need to stop that. I’m getting tired of having chicks I don’t find attractive wanting me. It’s annoying.
When you got options, you got options my nigga, you feel me?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro these dudes are american honeslty if they had some money.

Than they can just go to Mexico. Go to a brothel and just have a threessome with some prostitues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending