Incel troll impersonate a somali guy and start spreading misogynistic tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Unfortunately somalis learn the hard way and now we see how serious could this trolling issue be. Foreigner troll could have possibly cost this innocent somali guys job if he wasn’t aware of someone impersonating him.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlike some somalis, I don’t see ajnabis fawning over somalis as a positive and I don’t know why anyone would base their level of attractiveness on it. I think xalimos and faraxs are at the same spot. Neither benefit from marrying ajnabi and should stick to their own.

#CancelXalimoExit
#CancelAbdiExit

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots

Unlike some somalis, I don’t see ajnabis fawning over somalis as a positive and I don’t know why anyone would base their level of attractiveness on it. I think xalimos and faraxs are at the same spot. Neither benefit from marrying ajnabi and should stick to their own.

#CancelXalimoExit
#CancelAbdiExit

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots
I believe the complete opposite, you should be free to choose who you want to be with.

#AbdiExit
#XalimoExit

No we need to keep somali dhaqan alive and our deen too.
We don’t need anymore half Christian half muslim garacs
:bell:
Somali dhaqan can’t exist long term in the West, we’re far away from our home; eventually we’ll all mix with other western locals and the Somali gene pool will wither away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts