Incel troll impersonate a somali guy and start spreading misogynistic tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
These ajnabis getting real bold. Take a wild guess what race the troll is. A certain race of people who always hate on Somalis...

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Did you just assume zer gender? Omg,bigot. How did you know zey aren't a trans woman.

There’s so many of these accounts on twitter it’s crazy they even put the Somali flag in their bio just to stir up controversy most likely ajanabis is behind them notice they chose a stereotypical Somali name

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I hate the fact that we have such a huge online presence that ajnabis trolls have started to use us as a way to mask their hatred for others.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
hollywood tries to give everybody besides cadaans a bad rep. It will be worse if we get a bad rep on social media tho. People tend to lean towards social media than whatever shit hollywood is producing these days.
That's true but the typical Somali has to be someone fleeing pirates and civil war. Don't get me started on how they portray us as WA people. Bisinka!

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I hate the fact that we have such a huge online presence that ajnabis trolls have started to use us as a way to mask their hatred for others.
I find it hard to believe that we are only 17 million. We need accurate census data because Somalis breed like rabbits.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
OH MY GOD; THEY LITERLLY DRAGGED HIM ALL NIGHT
Even Blacktwitter sub-reddit dragged him.

1675446373495.png

1675446418351.png

1675446483579.png

Status
Not open for further replies.