Incel troll impersonate a somali guy and start spreading misogynistic tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
the entire comment section is allowed to stay up and get thousands of upvotes mocking somalis , but if anything is said back its an instant ban ?? make it make sense,

for years forehead and hairline mockings were allowed to foster but the second a troll on twitter says something (which i dont agree with) theres an entire investigation done ??

check this threads out

Screenshot_20230203-133929_Reddit.jpg

"Y'all didn't ask to be born that way" wallahi if somalis said anything close to this to them it would be as if the gates of hell broke loose lakiin reer madow get a free pass 😂 definition of can dish out but can't take in.

And people ask why are Somalis so hateful towards black people? kkkkk. the biggest enemies off Somalis are the kufars with melanin but different features the amount cuqdad they have towards Somalis🤣🤣

How could no one tell he was a troll? I just saw all those reddit comments dragging him. Was the awkward pfp not a clear give away that it was a fake account?

Last edited:
Where are all the Somali girls who scream ab trolls n how incels are ruining Somali reputation on the internet i dont recall anyone off them commenting🤣 idm ajnabis hating on Somalis since i clown them all however self hating Somalis🤦🏿‍♂️ is something else… tag them for me pls…..

Where are all the Somali girls who scream ab trolls n how incels are ruining Somali reputation on the internet i dont recall anyone off them commenting🤣 idm ajnabis hating on Somalis since i clown them all however self hating Somalis🤦🏿‍♂️ is something else… tag them for me pls…..
@Magan95

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why do you care what random trolls do on social media
Look, there is now a big space on twitter about a guy rallying black folk in MN against Somalis. He is trying to take action on them on allegations that Somalis were mocking George Floyd and they are anti black in general. This is bad, this hurt us and we should call out whoever is using our name to do bad things

I mean this only account went across platforms

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
[SPOILER]The madows were inhaling so much oxygen with their shotgun barrel noses it became difficult for their other madow comrades to breath in properly causing a delay in brain activity and critical thinking.

Luckily enough, one madow blessed with a smaller nose thanks to his Eurasian admixture tried warning his other comrades that the perpetrator was likely a troll. However, with so much oxygen depleted his comrades could only respond with "somali headass" as if their minds have become a repeated "re-wind" button on a VHS player.[/SPOILER]
You just made me spit out the water I was drinking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending