In remembrance of Odkac

Cartman

reformed
I know I knew this nigga for a short time, but Wllhi one of the realest nigga I know and that shit says something. Take it from someone that doesn’t like 95% of you niggas on here, that kid had something special and that was making sspot fun.:umad:

Now that he’s gone on break, I decided to be a true g and make a thread so you all put some respect on his name and divert the simp narrative to @Miro instead while he’s gone. He’s taking a month break for school and work, and rona seems to be taking all the real niggas so smoke a blunt for him tn as a way to wish him luck. :mjdontkno:

Post something funny you remember of this nigga, and let him lurk at this thread like I know his ass is doing. :fittytousand::kendrickcry:

Here’s a song in remembrance of that nigga, Odkac Wrld 999. Imma miss his emo ass:mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hes capping my guy this dude said hes taking a "break" like 30 times and each time he was back within 24hrs :mjlol:

which reminds me of that one guy who was always talking about malawax, yahya "macaan like shah bigays" liban lewis. He was a hoot

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
EAB60DD9-810D-4649-9483-22BC689AFA8A.jpeg

This is the dude who’s supposed to be on a break? :russ::deadmanny:

Cartman

reformed
For sure bro. But at least review some of the material, the internet may not have all the answers. I'm warning you because I've been struggling with cheating lately.:kendrickcry:
I’ve been cheating on everything no cap, and it’s actually not working in my favor after almost a month of doing it :ohdamn:

Cartman

reformed
Listen here, you neef.
I plan to leave indefinitely to better my academics.
Inshallah this quarter I have thick GPA to get good work.
@Shmurda @Figo @RaeSrEm and all the rest, it was wrong for me to not make a goodbye thread but I did it before too much.
I will see you guys in June inshallah.
Logging off.
I guess imma retire too now, every good poster is gone or leaving soon. :wow1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I guess imma retire too now, every good poster is gone or leaving soon. :wow1:
I just need solid grades until week 5 then I will let it go to shit.
I didn’t expect this from you. Inshallah all you guys get what you wish for in this life and the next.
See you may or June.

Trending