In GALKACAYO a 13 year old girl has been gang taped and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Can someone make a thread when the culprits are captured, i hope they live stream the executions, i will be bringing my popcorn

Sxb aniga ilama ahan. Waayo. Kufsi waa kufsi..

People wull start to justify baser on age
That's not what I meant. Rape should be punishable by public execution.

However, it is even worse when done to a child and that does not mean it is okay to rape an adult women.

I hope you get what I mean.

That's not what I meant. Rape should be punishable by public execution.

However, it is even worse when done to q child and that does not mean it is okay to rape an adult women.

I hope you get what I mean.
Waan ku fahmay. Then again some people will read what you wrote and understand it differently. Cool sxb.

MSGA I know your subclan are very noble people who welcomed many fellow clan members in East Africa particular Uganda in mid land late 70's as well as in 1991 those fleeing the civil war.

We are greatful to our brothers and kin and are with them at this difficult time as they were their brothers before.

The issue is elders who want not money but put it on weighing scale to be used as bargain chip for future.

The father will be told that the clan is bigger. This is how clan operates.

They know there will be some sort of retaliation in the future.

Some families play along and at s later stage take avenge. It is a cycle.
Stop with the negative forecasting. Inshllh death shall befall them.

For sure. Weliba tiirka in la iistajiya
My mom said growing up in the 70s, rape was so rare because it was punishable by public execution. Rape became a thing after the civil war.

Women used to he dresses less modestly then and still no one touched them.

Today we got maniacs running around. And the culture of wanting to sort the matter our behind closed doors doesnt help. The entire community and the government should work together.

We should at least agree on this, kill rapist bastards.

Libaax the suspects identities confirmed and from what we known from previous cases the fear is warranted and nothing to do with negative projection but in line with the previous such cases.

Let's hope this is 'too much' of a crime and a different outcome than from the methodology known.

This is a real test five out of seven hail from the dominant subclan in the town who yield a lot of power and sway.

Often clans compete and don't want to be seen weak.

People who hail from those subclan have to distance themselves from those inhumane creatures and any attempt made by clan elders to take it down the traditional way rebuffed harshly.

The towns previous modus operandi has to change.

Subhanallah.. I feel sick
The fact the government is not passing the Sexual Offences Bill is very telling on how women are treated and viewed in Somalia. Women need to be in more positions of power bc it seems the men dgaf

Status
Not open for further replies.