in defence of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Quality of life isn't good compared to other western countries. I have visited there few times, in general most people there look they eat one meal a day, Faraxs look they eat Zero meals a day or eat only every other day, to make matter worse Geeljires wear skinny jeans and its still falling off. How the fck is that even possible
:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Quality of life isn't good compared to other western countries. I have visited there few times, in general most people there look they eat one meal a day, Faraxs look they eat Zero meals a day or eat only every other day, to make matter worse Geeljires wear skinny jeans and its still falling off. How the fck is that even possible
:gucciwhat::nahgirl:
By most people I think you mean the people you were staying with were gaajo. I assure you the rest of us are doing fine

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I am sorry if you were offended and you are like one of the people I came across.
Stick to your UN rationed milk heathen
:ufdup:
yt_12.jpg

:damn::damn:

When you take a walk in the city of London you'd think you're in Karachi or Kolkata.
The same can be said if you went to Brampton in Canada or Harlem in the US

:gucciwhat:
Comparing Brampton homes to those council flats in Londonistan? True there are lots of brown people but at least it's not mistaken for the 3rd world (yet):mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.