in defence of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
lately i have been seeing filth from former colonies in north america coming for the UK and talking about how shit the UK is but that will not be tolerated.

the canadian garac who are shooting each other over just to prove they aren't soft like the stereotype or some other dumb shit, not to mention this group is perhaps the most degenerate as they regularly have sex outside mosques and are well known for being loose

as for the united states of gaajo, well dont take my word for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
BREAKING NEWS:
Yesterday did @Tywin Mejerteen make a thread about England and it's gaajo looking state. It apparently fueled some rivalries between the members, which resulted to insults about their hosting nations. The Isaaq supramist @waraabe couldn't take the shit talk about the UK and made a thread.

Walayaal please continue trashing each other.
Let's see which country is the best. The UK or Canada?
IMG_5524.GIF

waraabe

Your superior
@Gambar huuno xaalada ka waran baryahan, so bash bash iyo barwaaqo maaha?

i dont want you to bring up my nephews and nieces in that bila dhaqan hell hole Canada, take them back home to hargeisa :mjpls:, of course they can visit your village in puntland too before you ask :mjswag:

waraabe

Your superior
BREAKING NEWS:
Yesterday did @Tywin Mejerteen make a thread about England and it's gaajo looking state. It apparently fueled some rivalries between the members, which resulted to insults about their hosting nations. The Isaaq supramist @waraabe couldn't take the shit talk about the UK and made a thread.

Walayaal please continue trashing each other.
Let's see which country is the best. The UK or Canada?
View attachment 33141

indeed sister, we must teach our former colonies a bit of respect:mjhaps:

just dont let me catch you sneaking into the UK :ufdup:, Brexit means Brexit

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar huuno xaalada ka waran baryahan, so bash bash iyo barwaaqo maaha?

i dont want you to bring up my nephews and nieces in that bila dhaqan hell hole Canada, take them back home to hargeisa :mjpls:, of course they can visit your village in puntland too before you ask :mjswag:
z3zrULC

Haye get the SM @merka (I have reason to believe he’s loaded) to give me funds and I’ll take them back.

Gambar

VIP
not with my nephews and nieces, gobolka puntland is too dangerous for the future generation of nuux ismaacil ukhti :mjpls:
Puntland is great, I’ve been there many times. Wax juuq ku dhehaya ma leh unlike Somaliland. As you know lakiin, money talks. Get me some maids/cooks and I’m in there like swim wear. I’ll send them to Abaarso for secondary school. :siilaanyosmile:

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is great, I’ve been there many times. Wax juuq ku dhehaya ma leh unlike Somaliland. As you know lakiin, money talks. Get me some maids/cooks and I’m in there like swim wear. I’ll send them to Abaarso for secondary school. :siilaanyosmile:

ukhtii maids maad ka joogtid :mjpls: ninka ayay kaa qaadiye :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts