in defence of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
:gucciwhat:
Comparing Brampton homes to those council flats in Londonistan? True there are lots of brown people but at least it's not mistaken for the 3rd world (yet):mjlol:
It`s not that bad people on this site are overreacting :mjlol::mjlol:. I`ve never seen north americans talk so much shit about the UK until I came to this site.

Quality of life isn't good compared to other western countries. I have visited there few times, in general most people there look they eat one meal a day, Faraxs look they eat Zero meals a day or eat only every other day, to make matter worse Geeljires wear skinny jeans and its still falling off. How the fck is that even possible
:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

We eat normal sized portions on this side of the pond, and don't eat XXXL fries and Soda as a side dish for every other meal.:gaasdrink:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Mhmm, just know I'd like to be welcomed with open arms when I come there for dhaqan celis in the future :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just know this I actually respect reer canada unlike your southern gaajo neighbors. Aside from the gangbangers you guys seem like decent folk. Might pay a visit in the near future

As if Canada is no better with huge
ghetto Housing projects filled with
Somalis

One word DIXON where even
The police have a permanent
Office in the block of flats

:mjlol:

@Hades how`s Ottawa like. Is it dead compared to Toronto?
I've only been to Ottawa once when I was younger and I remember not liking it much. If you had to choose between the two as a tourist, go for Toronto: it's safe to say there's more to do here. Montreal isn't too bad either.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
sxb now that we have established that the Canadian milk is supplied by the UN food program, what else have you been hiding for us :mjhaps:
Imam waraabe can you point out anything odd about this following pic or does it seem normal:cosbyhmm:, also what is the name of this room preferably in British english:yacadiim:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending