In A Relationship With Indhoyar

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It’s more of a uni type of relationship :ulyin:

Should I break things off before she brings me coronavirus? She comes in handy for some courses :patrice: what to do, what to do.....

Awdalia Rising

Carrying you? Lmao

She’s scratching my back and I’m scratching hers :denzelnigga:

I’m her outlet to step outside her culture zone and I’m not that dangerous of a person to be around as opposed to her being with a mathow from the hood. She likes hip hop and stuff and I like good grades.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
She’s scratching my back and I’m scratching hers :denzelnigga:

I’m her outlet to step outside her culture zone and I’m not that dangerous of a person to be around as opposed to her being with a mathow from the hood. She likes hip hop and stuff and I like good grades.
Is she a Fob? Asians aren't clueless lol

Awdalia Rising

Is she a Fob? Asians aren't clueless lol

it’s not that she’s a fob she just comes from a very cultured family. Like she can do normal uni stuff on campus but there’s more white people so it’s not the vibe she’s looking for. She’s more into hip hop culture and her friends are all white/Asian so she would rather go with me to certain places or when she wants to do certain things.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
it’s not that she’s a fob she just comes from a very cultured family. Like she can do normal uni stuff on campus but there’s more white people so it’s not the vibe she’s looking for. She’s more into hip hop culture and her friends are all white/Asian so she would rather go with me to certain places or when she wants to do certain things.
So you're just her budget Madow?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There this cute cashier that brightens up when ever she see me. Take her time to have a small talk . I would have jumped in this before but I've quite on women

Trending