Impoverished Eritrean school-kids have higher test scores than Canada, Denmark, and Czech Rep

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i have eritrean friends, they are definitely welcoming nice people, good to know those school kids are working hard on their education :)

i have eritrean friends, they are definitely welcoming nice people, good to know those school kids are working hard on their education :)
Yh man that's probably why they managed to get independence from a nation that's 20 times larger than theirs after 30 years of war :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
By "impoverished" do u mean Somalis? Never seen a poor Axumite in diaspora. They're too royal to be poor. s on the other hand :dabcasar:

Dude come out the closet and stop spreading lies.

To be honest, the Somalis outperform the Habesha community in terms of education, work ethnics and business. That's why you see the Habesha community follow wherever the Somali community settle.

In Africa alone, Somalis are leading the business sector: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

As for Land of Punt. Sudan was the Land of Kush and northern Ethiopia/Eritrea is where D'mot was located. Land of Punt and Macrobia flourished in northern Somalia and there are many evidences to suggest that. Incense and gold are abundant in northern Somalia and containing the most Punt architectures while Abyssinia are not known to have these resources nor have any architectural evidences.

To be honest, the Somalis outperform the Habesha community in terms of education, work ethnics and business. That's why you see the Habesha community follow wherever the Somali community settle.
:ftw9nwa: that article. It has no stats or substantial arguments. It's literally just a blog on a website kkk

also it's been posted and known on this forum already that the diaspora struggles a lot, I'm not here to make fun of anyone. The Ethio community in Washington DC flourished and turned a shit area into a polished and economically active area. When have Somalis ever done that?

We're the largest minority in Minnesota and yet own the least amount of homes...? :i83dwbv:

Never heard of a poor Ethio or Eri community. No way would they follow us (lol). Even Jigjiga is developing rapidly, I don't think I could say the same if it was under corrupt Somali administraton :francis:

btw Al-Amoudi has a net worth of $10 billion. He's Ethio.

As for Land of Punt. Sudan was the Land of Kush and northern Ethiopia/Eritrea is where D'mot was located. Land of Punt and Macrobia flourished in northern Somalia and there are many evidences to suggest that. Incense and gold are abundant in northern Somalia and containing the most Punt architectures while Abyssinia are not known to have these resources nor have any architectural evidences.
ugh....Punt started in the NE (Eritrea, Sudan) and bordered Ethio....that is a fact. It didn't "flourish" in northern Somalia, Apone was a good port city but that's about it, northern Somalia was just an extension of Punt's colony. Also, there's more architecture and remnants of Punt in Eritrea alone than Somalia, u can literally just search it up it's not hard.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yh man that's probably why they managed to get independence from a nation that's 20 times larger than theirs after 30 years of war :)

I believe they were discriminated against by other larger groups in Ethiopia but they never stopped pursuing their freedom that’s why the arm struggle lasted so long :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:ftw9nwa: that article. It has no stats or substantial arguments. It's literally just a blog on a website kkk

also it's been posted and known on this forum already that the diaspora struggles a lot, I'm not here to make fun of anyone. The Ethio community in Washington DC flourished and turned a shit area into a polished and economically active area. When have Somalis ever done that?

We're the largest minority in Minnesota and yet own the least amount of homes...? :i83dwbv:

Never heard of a poor Ethio or Eri community. No way would they follow us (lol). Even Jigjiga is developing rapidly, I don't think I could say the same if it was under corrupt Somali administraton :francis:

btw Al-Amoudi has a net worth of $10 billion. He's Ethio.

It's a study you fool. Somalis businesses have been booming all across Africa and leaving their mark in Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Somalis are known for their great entrepreneurship skills, not the Habesha community. Even in Somalia, people get paid more than in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Why do you think Somalis are overtaking Kenya?
:gucciwhat:

Prior to the civil war. Somalia had one of the largest GDP per capita in Africa and the largest army in Africa. I'm pretty sure Jigjiga would be far better if it was under a stable Somali rule.

How are the Habesha the largest minority group in Minnesota? Another lie you have stated.
:drakewtf:

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It seems like a fabricated report
Wasnt the average IQ of Eritrea 67 below Somalia and Ethiopia

This statistical analysis is not accurately based

We need to conduct more test on that particular country due to its remoteness and isolation from the rest of the world their reports are blatantly inconclusive unless you provide us with the sources not the encyclopedia you've browsed on search engines

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
ugh....Punt started in the NE (Eritrea, Sudan) and bordered Ethio....that is a fact. It didn't "flourish" in northern Somalia, Apone was a good port city but that's about it, northern Somalia was just an extension of Punt's colony. Also, there's more architecture and remnants of Punt in Eritrea alone than Somalia, u can literally just search it up it's not hard.

Opone was considered the capital of Punt by many scholars, kulaha a colony extension. :russ:

Pull a source. :ulyin:

3gcG2U8.png

rdSaALf.png

QMC8gdM.png

Here is a Punt museum in Hargeisa showing you all the evidences. Show me a single museum in Eritrea or Ethiopia showing these. I'll wait or else don't bother replying.

It's a study you fool. Somalis businesses are booming all across Africa and leaving their mark in Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Somalis are known for their great entrepreneurship skills, not the Habesha community. Even in Somalia, people get paid more than in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Why do you think Somalis are overtaking Kenya?
Mashallah dude. But apart from Kenya Somalis aren't standing out in terms of income or business. "leaving our mark" is a big exageration. There's too much competition and businesses going around for Somalis to be the biggest breadwinners there but yh there's def Somalis doing good for themsleves over there no doubt.

Somalis are known for their great entrepreneurship skills, not the Habesha community.
Since when are Somalis known for business? Sorry Ethiopian businesses are def larger than ours. The Ethio food and coffee industry is global with restaurants everyhwere and they have regular clients. In my area u'll see Asians and Somalis go to Ethio restaurants. Somali restaurants unfortunately are local at best and are only frequented by Somalis themselves.

Even in Somalia, people get paid more than in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Why do you think Somalis are overtaking Kenya?
If u look at Ethiopia as a whole then I wouldn't be surprised. Certain regions (like the omotic and Benin Shangull) aren't a priority for development at all. It's a country of 150 mill people too. If u compared the GDP of Addis and Jigjiga alone they would outclass the entirety of Somalia. We have only 14 mill people and blessed with enough land and see, yet, we haven't made good use of it. We're lucky we don't have a massive population that's near civil war like Ethio. Also Eritrea is irrelevant. It's under the dictatorship that's not allowing it to develop further. Eritrea used to be the most modern country in Africa and one of the wealthiest.

Prior to the civil war. Somalia had one of the largest GDP per capita in Africa and the largest army in Africa. I'm pretty sure Jigjiga would be far better if it was under a stable Somali rule.
yh we did and now it's all gone. Nothing. Our soldiers get paid jack for getting blown up by Al shabab. I'm not even gonna start on our political and military situation.....the fact that AMISOM rules is enough of a shame..a UN army that abuses Somalis :i83dwbv:

How are the Habesha the largest minority group in Minnesota? Another lie you have stated.
lol nigga I said Somalis are the largest minority in Minnesota and yet own the least amount of houses there....miyaad fahantay? That's a damn shame.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mashallah dude. But apart from Kenya Somalis aren't standing out in terms of income or business. "leaving our mark" is a big exageration. There's too much competition and businesses going around for Somalis to be the biggest breadwinners there but yh there's def Somalis doing good for themsleves over there no doubt.

Since when are Somalis known for business? Sorry Ethiopian businesses are def larger than ours. The Ethio food and coffee industry is global with restaurants everyhwere and they have regular clients. In my area u'll see Asians and Somalis go to Ethio restaurants. Somali restaurants unfortunately are local at best and are only frequented by Somalis themselves.

If u look at Ethiopia as a whole then I wouldn't be surprised. Certain regions (like the omotic and Benin Shangull) aren't a priority for development at all. It's a country of 150 mill people too. If u compared the GDP of Addis and Jigjiga alone they would outclass the entirety of Somalia. We have only 14 mill people and blessed with enough land and see, yet, we haven't made good use of it. We're lucky we don't have a massive population that's near civil war like Ethio. Also Eritrea is irrelevant. It's under the dictatorship that's not allowing it to develop further. Eritrea used to be the most modern country in Africa and one of the wealthiest.

yh we did and now it's all gone. Nothing. Our soldiers get paid jack for getting blown up by Al shabab. I'm not even gonna start on our political and military situation.....the fact that AMISOM rules is enough of a shame..a UN army that abuses Somalis :i83dwbv:

lol nigga I said Somalis are the largest minority in Minnesota and yet own the least amount of houses there....miyaad fahantay? That's a damn shame.

I stopped reading your garbage after you pretended being Somali again after being exposed by everyone on this site. It's very hard for me to take you seriously at this point.

Opone was considered the capital of Punt by many scholars, kulaha a colony extension. :russ:

Pull a source. :ulyin:

3gcG2U8.png

rdSaALf.png

QMC8gdM.png

Here is a Punt museum in Hargeisa showing you all the evidences. Show me a single museum in Eritrea or Ethiopia showing these. I'll wait or else don't bother replying.

Are u kidding? The text images u showed me show NO evidence of Punt being a Somali kingdom. Yes, it stretched down to the Somali coast but to claim it as Somalis is just dumb. It's an Eritrean Beja kingdom. Tigrinyas and Tigre are the ones able to claim it too.
Do u even read what u post? lol

lol Punt museum in Hargeisa. With no real researchers? No documents? Anyway....

This video explains it to you

Also evidence suggests that Kush and Punt were neighbouring kingdoms. That eliminates Somalia since it didn't border Kush at all.

"Rejecting its earlier identification with Somalia, Kitchen (1993) firmly locates Punt in northern Eritrea and adjacent areas of Sudan. The ebony (dalbergia melanoxylon) found in Pharaonic contexts occurs only in Eritrea, along with one kind of incense widely used in Bronze Age Egypt and the Levant, Eritrean Pistacia resin (serpico and White 2000)."
http://hornofafrica.de/the-land-of-punt-is-eritrea/

I stopped reading your garbage after you pretended being Somali again after being exposed by everyone on this site. It's very hard for me to take you seriously at this point.
I'm more Somali than u. Funny how u pull out the sheegato card after getting proven wrong eh?

this should be total evidence that it started in Eritrea and NE Sudan :dabcasar:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...opia-as-location-of-land-of-punt-1954547.html

It's made by the Independent. A serious journal. Not the suugo claims u make :sass2:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are u kidding? The text images u showed me show NO evidence of Punt being a Somali kingdom. Yes, it stretched down to the Somali coast but to claim it as Somalis is just dumb. It's an Eritrean Beja kingdom. Tigrinyas and Tigre are the ones able to claim it too.
Do u even read what u post? lol

lol Punt museum in Hargeisa. With no real researchers? No documents? Anyway....

This video explains it to you

Also evidence suggests that Kush and Punt were neighbouring kingdoms. That eliminates Somalia since it didn't border Kush at all.

"Rejecting its earlier identification with Somalia, Kitchen (1993) firmly locates Punt in northern Eritrea and adjacent areas of Sudan. The ebony (dalbergia melanoxylon) found in Pharaonic contexts occurs only in Eritrea, along with one kind of incense widely used in Bronze Age Egypt and the Levant, Eritrean Pistacia resin (serpico and White 2000)."
http://hornofafrica.de/the-land-of-punt-is-eritrea/

You posted a falsified blog while I posted an academic source and told you to show me a museum which you have failed to do so. The Hargeisa museum shows you Puntite statues, tools and their architectures.

Abyssinians never existed at the time of Punt. Ethio-Semitic people are Agew that have been Semiticized by Sabeans while Somali ancestors were Puntites. That is a historical fact.

Again, the major commodities the land of Punt were known to sell were incense and gold. Most of the world frankincense and Myrrh are found in northern Somalia while they hardly exist in Abyssinia. Let's not forget gold is abundant in northern Somalia but not in Abyssinia.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm more Somali than u. Funny how u pull out the sheegato card after getting proven wrong eh?

this should be total evidence that it started in Eritrea and NE Sudan :dabcasar:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...opia-as-location-of-land-of-punt-1954547.html

It's made by the Independent. A serious journal. Not the suugo claims u make :sass2:

More Somali than me? Wallahi, at this point anything you say is based on comedy.

What is your tribe? Why do you say "sbx" instead of sxb and you recently admitted you barely know the language after being exposed.
:childplease:

Kratos

Sonder
More Somali than me? Wallahi, at this point anything you say is based on comedy.

What is your tribe? Why do you say "sbx" instead of sxb and you recently admitted you barely know the language after being exposed.
:childplease:
Kkkk this guy uses google translate to speak Somali

91476044-F9B4-4728-ADBE-35E2A1595E40.jpeg

0E52B0E6-1853-4935-BB64-E37E198F5762.png

Who tf says “haween” instead of “Naag” or “gabadh”. Especially someone who claims to speak bad Somali? And don’t even get me started on “waxay uu muuqdaan kuwo qurux badan” ffs man :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts