Impoverished Eritrean school-kids have higher test scores than Canada, Denmark, and Czech Rep

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The land of Punt encompassed the whole of Eritrea and parts on Eastern and northern Ethiopia and Eastern Sudan. The presence of Punt in Somalia/SL was weak and unimportant compared to the rest of its stretches. Argue with researches not me.

Clearly I baited you out. I asked ‘is this guy Punt habash?’ not about the wish wash land of Punt.
:bell:

Yes and like ''Eritrea'' is a highly functioning first world state with thousands of doctors, and engineers, scientists. Get the hell out of here with your BS.

loool u're more seinsitive than @Apollo . How does mentioning Punt=asslicking :yloezpe:

Actually I do mention Axumites a lot. I just can't stop mentioning them idk why. I might have Axumitosis :cosbyhmm:
I'm just intrigued to know why you care so much for anything habesha. I have seen you numeros times elevate habeshas whilist talking down on somalis.

Last edited:
I don't elevate habeshas and I praise Somalis plenty of times. idk what u want me to do. Demonize anyone non-Somali?
No! that's not what I'm asking you to do, nor did anything I wrote implie that. It seems to me that you're habesha or have an ilogical connection to them.

What happened with your revolution? did the Afrikkans come into power, and did the Ayrabs go back to Saudi and Irak?

Sudan is the both a shithole and the land of reject bastard shitskins of the Arabs, you son of a Nubian sharmouta and limp dicked Bedou, you tragic Arabian mulatto. Do you see yourself in Tigrays you half bred fucker? is this a case of mirrored internalized self hatred?

I hope our Darfuri and Beja cousins wipe you impure cumstains from our blessed mother Africa
View attachment 81553

fellows the literal son of god? waryaa explain urself? also stop hating on Sudanese

Gambar

VIP
Isn't the GRE an admission test for graduate programs? If so, this shit doesn't say anything about those countries as you are dealing with a selected group of people who managed to get to the graduate level.
It’s high school level math and English. It’s pretty basic stuff.

Trending