Impoverished Eritrean school-kids have higher test scores than Canada, Denmark, and Czech Rep

B8A59D43-F1A6-4697-88BB-456ABFC0A4A1.jpeg

How can you rely on anything from Eritrea.. it is a totalitarian dictatorship. Numbers can be fudged.
You could say the same for Congo, Chad, and China. If the these stats were accepted by an organisation then they must have a decent amount of credibility and backround check.

No need for jealousy sbx :tocry:

Apollo

VIP
You could say the same for Congo, Chad, and China. If the these stats were accepted by an organisation then they must have a decent amount of credibility and backround check.

Total non sequitur.

Congo and Chad are not totalitarian. They are highly anarchic countries with no strong rule.

As for China, there is just too much corroborating evidence from China to know they are smart on average (e.g. Chinese diaspora test takers and their neighboring Northeast Asians also score high etc).

Congo and Chad are not totalitarian. They are highly anarchic countries with no strong rule.
My exact point. How come u trust the stats of those actively anarchic countries but not Eritrea? Sure it's a dictatorship but it's stable and has no need or interest in lying in these scores. lol. Just say mashallah for them kids. Hater :stopit:

Apollo

VIP
Isn't the GRE an admission test for graduate programs? If so, this shit doesn't say anything about those countries as you are dealing with a selected group of people who managed to get to the graduate level.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So much for high iq. Currently Nigerian students are doing better than chinese students. It's so embarrassing they have to get nigerian students to write their essays for them.

:drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Total non sequitur.

As for China, there is just too much corroborating evidence from China to know they are smart on average (e.g. Chinese diaspora test takers and their neighboring Northeast Asians also score high etc).
No need to be xaasid bro. At least there is one high iq horner group to put us on the intelletual map.

:hemad:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not surprised. Axumite DNA comes with high IQ.

And North Korea has a literacy rate of 100%, your dreaming if you think this is representative of anything.

I see you're still backing up your axumite peeps:mjlaugh:

And North Korea has a literacy rate of 100%, your dreaming if you think this is representative of anything.

I see you're still backing up your axumite peeps:mjlaugh:
But we're not talking about literacy rate here dude.

Axumites deserve praise for what they've done sbx. They had the same caliber of the Romans :rejoice: we should be proud that there's an EA nation with such heritage and history. They're the people of Punt too. U know what? we should elect a Jeberti-Axumite governor to improve our economy and build an army :fittytousand:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Dude, just come out as a Habesha already. It is so obvious you are one. Why are you still hiding under being a Somali. Nobody cares if you are a Habesha, we have other open Habesha members as well. Stop hiding.

Ninkan Punt ma habash ba?
Kick that raw meat eater out man :mjkkk:
:gucciwhat:

Ninkan Punt ma habash ba?
Kick that raw meat eater out man :mjkkk:
:gucciwhat:
The land of Punt encompassed the whole of Eritrea and parts on Eastern and northern Ethiopia and Eastern Sudan. The presence of Punt in Somalia/SL was weak and unimportant compared to the rest of its stretches. Argue with researches not me.

Apollo

VIP
The land of Punt encompassed the whole of Eritrea and parts on Eastern and northern Ethiopia and Eastern Sudan. The presence of Punt in Somalia/SL was weak and unimportant compared to the rest of its stretches. Argue with researches not me.

:russ: Exposing yourself even more. His post wasn't even about the Land of Punt. He was just shortening your username.

:russ: Exposing yourself even more. His post wasn't even about the Land of Punt. He was just shortening your username.
yh no shit. But why would he say that..? Because I stated the geographic location of Punt? That's what I mean. Yall need a chill pill with ur we wuz Cushites n we wuz every EA empire n shieet.
And we wonder we have no allies :abuxyga:

Apollo

VIP
yh no shit. But why would he say that..? Because I stated the geographic location of Punt? That's what I mean. Yall need a chill pill with ur we wuz Cushites n we wuz every EA empire n shieet.
And we wonder we have no allies :abuxyga:

Sounds like you thought he meant that the Land of Punt was Abyssinian and misinterpreted his post. :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts