Immortality

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I've been watched quite a bit of Altered Carbon lately.

This is the most taboo of topics, but do you think it's possible to achieve immortality as a human being?

Oxygen, that chemical that we depend on for survival is the #1 reason why we die. If we can learn to overcome.tye effects oxygen has on our DNA, immortality is the only next logical.step.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Immortality is possible but it isn't for everyone.

Don't deny it, there's some real life highlanders out here.
Things for divine purpose . . .
(both good and bad; beyond our understanding.)
However - Don't risk it trying to find out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pray to Allah first 🙏🏾

Humans always copied other animals, when we were designing our planes, many scientists analysed the wings of birds.
There are already many animals that are able to reverse aging and a lot of organs are now being replaced by organs made out of plastic.
So in the long run why not.
A guy who lived during the 15th century would have never though of how the 21st century is, so we might be able to reverse aging 3 centuries from now. (Even if some of us think that it's impossible)

A lot of Medical scientist have started to look at death as an illness not too long ago and they have already made Amazing progress in just less than 10 years. There is this Russian billionnare who is obsessed with with immortality who said trillioners may or not exist I can't really say and there things out there that will make you daught existence.

I don't really like the idea of few Elites having that much power

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

This is the most taboo of topics, but do you think it's possible to achieve immortality as a human being?

Oxygen, that chemical that we depend on for survival is the #1 reason why we die. If we can learn to overcome.tye effects oxygen has on our DNA, immortality is the only next logical.step.
They found the mechanism behind aging. Basically some cells stop rejuvenating themselves. Elon Musk and other rich boys like Bill Gates are getting this process reversed via big bucks $$$. As for me I use Astral Projection.

Insha Allah I will leave my body via AP for good when I become old before I start needing Diaper's.
inshallah i die then too. how is man gonna clean my ass aftwr i lived a mad life. or be put on drugs ina care home with other dusty people

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member

no its not possible, the ultimate reason for death is supernatural. Many healthy people die for "no reason"

no its not possible, the ultimate reason for death is supernatural. Many healthy people die for "no reason"
many rich people are investing in anti-aging solutions even the US military was not too long ago testing out anti-aging pills, imagine all the wisdom we could accumulate if you could live another extra hundred years and its not haram as long as we are not aiming to live forever that's not possible statistically if even if you erased the age factor but a few hundred years even maybe thousands imagine that.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

World

VIP
theres a quran verse that says we will all die, theres yo answer
Well who is to say that humans can’t have a lifespan of 200 years before dying? That would be enough for me. If I was able to live 200 years in the body of a max 40 year old.

mr.overeasy

Well who is to say that humans can’t have a lifespan of 200 years before dying? That would be enough for me. If I was able to live 200 years in the body of a max 40 year old.
my question is why would you want that. The ottoman empire was still a thing 100 years ago, living that long would undoubtedly suck as you see many people die due to accidents adn the such. Imagine eating the same food, doing the same hobbies, seeing the same places for 200 years.

And don't act like you would do so many things, you are the same as you were yesterday unless you make drastic change which 99% of people are too uncomfortable to do. No amount of years will change that, infact people tend to be more set in their habits and ideas as time goes on.

Immortality without jannah is useless, I would need constant change and things to do for even 100 years, I would want to die around 65-70 at most.

World

VIP
my question is why would you want that. The ottoman empire was still a thing 100 years ago, living that long would undoubtedly suck as you see many people die due to accidents adn the such. Imagine eating the same food, doing the same hobbies, seeing the same places for 200 years.

And don't act like you would do so many things, you are the same as you were yesterday unless you make drastic change which 99% of people are too uncomfortable to do. No amount of years will change that, infact people tend to be more set in their habits and ideas as time goes on.

Immortality without jannah is useless, I would need constant change and things to do for even 100 years, I would want to die around 65-70 at most.
Seeing how much the world has changed in 100 years from the Ottoman Enpire until now would be a blessing. So would being able to see your great great grandchildren and be a part of their lives. Me and you are different as I don’t need constant change and things to do to enjoy life.

mr.overeasy

Seeing how much the world has changed in 100 years from the Ottoman Enpire until now would be a blessing. So would being able to see your great great grandchildren and be a part of their lives. Me and you are different as I don’t need constant change and things to do to enjoy life.
I disagree, also you are not garenteed to see anyone. If this suppossed form of imortality existed, which it won't as we know from Islam, but even if it did it could't stop death via injury or new pathogens pre-creation of the treatment.
This means you can see generations of family ended with things like whole swaths of your kids and grandkids taken in things like car crashes in the like.
Another thing is the world has more amenities but has become more unjust than the past. I wouldn't want to live 200 years when seeing ww3 is likely in the next 2 decades!!!

World

VIP
I disagree, also you are not garenteed to see anyone. If this suppossed form of imortality existed, which it won't as we know from Islam, but even if it did it could't stop death via injury or new pathogens pre-creation of the treatment.
This means you can see generations of family ended with things like whole swaths of your kids and grandkids taken in things like car crashes in the like.
Another thing is the world has more amenities but has become more unjust than the past. I wouldn't want to live 200 years when seeing ww3 is likely in the next 2 decades!!!
You do know Nuh AS lived for 950 years right? It’s not immortality, as eventually we will all die. Living for a long time is a gift from Allah, means we can spend more of our life worshiping him and increasing our good deeds as well.

Trending