Immortality

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
If immortality truly became possible, then what does that mean for Islam and religions similar to it?

:kanyehmm:

It means the same thing it always did. Be a good Muslim and when you die, you go to Jannah.
my question is why would you want that. The ottoman empire was still a thing 100 years ago, living that long would undoubtedly suck as you see many people die due to accidents adn the such. Imagine eating the same food, doing the same hobbies, seeing the same places for 200 years.

And don't act like you would do so many things, you are the same as you were yesterday unless you make drastic change which 99% of people are too uncomfortable to do. No amount of years will change that, infact people tend to be more set in their habits and ideas as time goes on.

Immortality without jannah is useless, I would need constant change and things to do for even 100 years, I would want to die around 65-70 at most.

Lmao, aight, here's a curveball specially for you, is not Jannah your immortality? It's where you can do whatever you want forever right? How many **immortal of things to do can you conceive of?
You do know Nuh AS lived for 950 years right? It’s not immortality, as eventually we will all die. Living for a long time is a gift from Allah, means we can spend more of our life worshiping him and increasing our good deeds as well.

Well who is to say that humans can’t have a lifespan of 200 years before dying? That would be enough for me. If I was able to live 200 years in the body of a max 40 year old.

You're the type of person I'd genuinely enjoy corrupting. Why only 200? You're the World! Demand a hundred more! :silanyosmile:

Seeing how much the world has changed in 100 years from the Ottoman Enpire until now would be a blessing. So would being able to see your great great grandchildren and be a part of their lives. Me and you are different as I don’t need constant change and things to do to enjoy life.

:farmajoyaab:

I didn't read this. Damn dude, I'd give you 200 easy now.

true immortality is statistically impossible even when we cure aging, there are 99 other things that will merc us

The probability of you existing at all comes out to 1 in 102,685,000 — yes, that's a 10 followed by 2,685,000 zeroes! Binazir concludes that the odds of you being alive are basically zero
-From Google

Would you like me to lock you up in the naysayer camp? We're idealists here, we have no time for pessimism. Life literally has no time for pessimism. How ironic is that?

Trending