Immigrants across EU asked:"What are the two top issues facing the #EU right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I only hope so. At least there won't be neo colonial countries propping up corrupt dictators that don't care about their citizens whilst stealing the resources of the land.

Yeah i think without the economic exploitation things could improve slightly. But ultimately i don't see Africans reaching any new heights, i could be wrong though.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Half Turkish mutts complaining about MENA immigration in Western Europe. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sorry mate, but unless you're one of the 50 % Christian Bosnians, then you're not considered any different to other Muslims.

I am blonde and blue eyed. Well mannered. Believe me, the difference is immence in attitude towards me and some random skinny afghan "boy".

Why would you even bring up the census in Serbia when it is clear to you that my people make up more than 50% of the population in Bosnia?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Is it really irrational though?
would you contend with the notion that Europe would substantially improve if migrants primarily from sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East constituted an insignificant percentage of the population?

I believe all of these countries have the same irrational fear, but that doesn't mean there aren't concerns with economic migrants. It's a problem.
I just believe it's overblown, for example. Lithuania of all places?
Alt Right rhetoric got these children shook.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I am blonde and blue eyed. Well mannered. Believe me, the difference is immence in attitude towards me and some random skinny afghan "boy".

You've been infected with our blood. :ohdamn:

Screenshot_20180514-213438.jpg

that's why I went back home, no more otha country for me.am struggling but happy. built a house and that's all I get now.

World

VIP

Why would you even bring up the census in Serbia when it is clear to you that my people make up more than 50% of the population in Bosnia?
Is that something to be proud of? Making up 50 % of your own country's population? Lol.

Afghan people are warriors, their country is known as the graveyard of empires.

Whilst Bosnian people were a colony of the Turks for 500 years.

I believe all of these countries have the same irrational fear, but that doesn't mean there aren't concerns with economic migrants. It's a problem.
I just believe it's overblown, for example. Lithuania of all places?
Alt Right rhetoric got these children shook.
The ramifications of a failed immigration policy in Western Europe directly affects them. The questionnaire is also about the EU generally and not country specific.

Is it really irrational though?
would you contend with the notion that Europe would substantially improve if migrants primarily from sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East constituted an insignificant percentage of the population?
Yes the most educated would raise to the higher positions and the least to the lowest, like it is today only it would be a majority non european population. Life would be the same you make it seem like the education system would disappear if whites made up only 10% of the population. I guess by that logic then the islamic golden age couldn't have existed without whites when the majority of the alchemists and inventors were muslims and during that period your beloved whites were living in their shit until josef bazzalgette invented the sewage system in 1856. Things weren't always that great for whites in fact european civilization reached it's pinnacle only in the past two centuries.

Gadiid

The ramifications of a failed immigration policy in Western Europe directly affects them. The questionnaire is also about the EU generally and not country specific.

I still hold the view that their fear(for the most part) is irrational.
Some of these nations act like the hordes of hell are upon them, radicalisation is becoming the norm unfortunately.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Is that something to be proud of? Making up 50 % of your own country's population? Lol.

Afghan people are warriors, their country is known as the graveyard of empires.

Whilst Bosnian people were a colony of the Turks for 500 years.

Well, considering the fact that we survived annihilation attempts by both Serbia and Croatia and their representatives in Bosnia, and also managed to once again become the most numerous ethnic group and considering the fact that we dominate Bosnia in every aspect of life, economically, politically and socially, I think we did pretty great.

Bosnia had autonomy during the Ottoman reign. Besides, why the hate towards Turkey? They are doing a lot of good in Somalia.

It feels good being a Muslim native to the European continent. Against all odds, we prevailed as a people.

Elhamdulillah and blessed Ramadan.

Gadiid

It feels good being a Muslim native to the European continent. Against all odds, we prevailed as a people.

Elhamdulillah and blessed Ramadan.

:salute::salute::salute:
Respect to the Bosnian Muslims holding it down, have a blessed Ramadan sxb.

if you'r single marry back home and keep ur spouse there just incase you move out suddenly. frankly I don't see how anyone with dark skin/muslim can in the long run live under such pressure when you can see where its goin and that's specially true for those in Europe.

Yes the most educated would raise to the higher positions and the least to the lowest, like it is today only it would be a majority non european population. Life would be the same you make it seem like the education system would disappear if whites made up only 10% of the population. I guess by that logic then the islamic golden age couldn't have existed without whites when the majority of the alchemists and inventors were muslims and during that period your beloved whites were living in their shit until josef bazzalgette invented the sewage system in 1856. Things weren't always that great for whites in fact european civilization reached it's pinnacle only in the past two centuries.
You're ignoring a difference in degree here. European societies would continue to be hierarchical sure but there would be a lot less people at the bottom. Educational performance would improve, rates of violent crime would immensely decrease and by reducing the layers of distinction between people they would avoid unnecessary group conflicts. These are verifiable facts you can not argue against.

I am talking about the contemporary conditions so what happened centuries ago is largely irrelevant. Also i am not saying non-Europeans are incapable of establishing high civilizations, you're misunderstanding me there.

Gambar

VIP
I was alive back then, born in 98 actually.

And nobody knew who Somalis were back then, one film doesn't change the perception of an entire community. Especially one made in 2001.
Indhaadeegnimada, you were born in 1998 how can you tell me about the 90s :O27GWRK::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nobody wants to live in a Slavic shithole country, go and worry about Serbians who raped your women, commuted genocide on you and are 30 % of your population instead of some non-existent immigrants. You remind me of those Polacks that complain about immigrants and Muslims who probably don't number more than 5000.

Kkkkk Polish people are legit the niggas of Europe they'e hated in Western Europe I was shocked at their white rally aswell

At some point every single one of our parents
Was a immigrant

Personally speaking the UK and Italy deserves it, karma for missing up the Somali region

Bosnians are of White European stock, Yugoslavia was a civilized country with the best living standards of all the ex-Communist republics of Eastern Europe. Those are reasons why we adapted so good.

Most people that come now are from MENA, young men that don't want to work. They want to be served. Fucking tired of young Afghans roaming the streets of the city I reside in. They are useless.
Worry about the Croats and Serbs taking over your country, Bosnia is all the Bosniaks have the Serbs and Croats have there own countries

51%* doesn’t matter how blonde you are your a Slav and even worse a Muslim they see you the same as Turks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts