Immigrants across EU asked:"What are the two top issues facing the #EU right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
upload_2018-5-14_17-38-3.png

upload_2018-5-14_17-39-31.png

World

VIP
Fools who think that they're going to be able to build a life in the west when the trend shows that the EU is moving heavily right wing.

As if white people would have supported their self genocide all the way to the end.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Me when I get my degree and a few years of work experience

tenor.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Fools who think that they're going to be able to build a life in the west when the trend shows that the EU is moving heavily right wing.

As if white people would have supported their self genocide all the way to the end.

tenor.gif

This may turn out to be positive. Imagine all the educated Somalis in the west being forced to move back home. Very useful human capital flow. :lawd:

At that point maybe Somalis will wake up to reality. Either swim or sink in your own lands. There's nowhere else to go. :kanyeshrug:

Gambar

VIP

tenor.gif
Somalis have been saying that since the 90s.

World

VIP
Somalis have been saying that since the 90s.
The 90s was a good period to be honest. 9/11 didn't happen yet, Somalis had a good reputation, there was no such thing as Islamophobia etc. And the situation back home was volatile and not safe.

Keo

VIP
Immigration & Terrorism in Lithuania and Poland? Yeah right. There's no terrorism in Finland, Greece and Denmark either.

This absolutely demolishes the liberal narrative that goes the closer you are in proximity and the more you interact with people that are different from you the more you become tolerant and less xenophobic.

Apollo

VIP
Tangent: I noticed the student finance systems in Europe were much more relaxed before the big migrant waves.

Shows that whitey are only nice when it benefits their own, but once the brown man shows up in sufficient numbers.. they make it harder.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This absolutely demolishes the liberal narrative that goes the closer you are in proximity and the more you interact with people that are different from you the more you become tolerant and less xenophobic.

Depends on the groups in question. East Asians are not hated by cadaans. Care to guess why?

Keo

VIP
In Vancouver and parts of Australia there are Mong-Whitey tensions.
They don't mind them as long as they are tolerable and conform to white supremacy but once they start taking over then it becomes a problem - as it is happening in places such as Vancouver.

Apollo

VIP
They don't mind them as long as they are tolerable and conform to white supremacy but once they start taking over then it becomes a problem - as it is happening in places such as Vancouver.

I foresee the demonizing of Chinese/Asian tech workers as a ''fifth column'' secretly leaking crucial tech/data to the Chinese superpower..

I bet Silicon Valley will do inverse affirmative action for them.

Gambar

VIP
The 90s was a good period to be honest. 9/11 didn't happen yet, Somalis had a good reputation, there was no such thing as Islamophobia etc. And the situation back home was volatile and not safe.
Waxba ma oogid. You weren’t alive back then. Somalis had a bad rep especially after black hawk down.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They don't mind them as long as they are tolerable and conform to white supremacy but once they start taking over then it becomes a problem - as it is happening in places such as Vancouver. Blacks, Muslims and other groups are already hated by whites from the get go because they never conform to begin with.

How would you like it if Somalia was a well functioning country, and then a bunch cadaans migrated there and started to cause a bunch of issues? All while simultaneously calling Somalis racist because of their own failures?

I'd tell them to f*ck off out of the country. :gaasdrink:

World

VIP
Waxba ma oogid. You weren’t alive back then. Somalis had a bad rep especially after black hawk down.
I was alive back then, born in 98 actually.

And nobody knew who Somalis were back then, one film doesn't change the perception of an entire community. Especially one made in 2001.

World

VIP
How would you like it if Somalia was a well functioning country, and then a bunch cadaans migrated there and started to cause a bunch of issues? All while simultaneously calling Somalis racist because of their own failures?

I'd tell them to f*ck off out of the country. :gaasdrink:
We're not the ones who colonized the entire world though, were we?

White guilt should always be promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts