Immigrants across EU asked:"What are the two top issues facing the #EU right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Human history is filled with slavery, genocide, plundering, demographic replacements and so on. What the Europeans done is no different to what other people have done except that they were the most successful at it and reaped the most rewards.
They must have made a pact with the devil.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am tired of immigrants. Honestly, most of them are young men fleeing from countries that aren't even at war. Exclusively from MENA. Nothing but economical opportunists that want to live off welfare.

Europe should only house the real refugees, women and children fleeing from war, that is. Their men should not be admitted entrance, instead they should be sent back to fight for their countries.

They are even in Bosnia now and it sickens me, the destruction they bring.

Keo

VIP
I am tired of immigrants. Honestly, most of them are young men fleeing from countries that aren't even at war. Exclusively from MENA. Nothing but economical opportunists that want to live off welfare.

Europe should only house the real refugees, women and children fleeing from war, that is. Their men should not be admitted entrance, instead they should be sent back to fight for their countries.

It's not a normal war in which a normal citizen can pick up a weapon and fight. They don't even know who the enemy is and what's behind these terrorist organizations. There is something more to what you are witnessing. This is all by design.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Wasn't too long ago Bosnians were indistinguishable from any other refugee group. I will admit though that you guys have moved up since back then.

World

VIP

Nobody wants to live in a Slavic shithole country, go and worry about Serbians who raped your women, commuted genocide on you and are 30 % of your population instead of some non-existent immigrants. You remind me of those Polacks that complain about immigrants and Muslims who probably don't number more than 5000.

Expect push back sxb, hitler style. I doubt they will just let this happen.
Dying white birth rates, muslims having 6 kids cause they don't give a f*ck, Jews meddling (soros hates whites),White leaders bought by jews, White sjw traitors (clueless pawns), White women not wanting kids, MGTOW movement encouraging white men not to marry, multiple pissed of races= lots of enemies (including arabs,jews,africans,we wuz kangz,mexicans and japanese hiding white hatred for hiroshima) all which will breed like rabbits except japanese. The future looks bleak for cadaan maybe iblis is playing both sides but in my mind god is truly gracious. If hitler couldn't stop the jews then i don't think that whites can, it's gonna be a massacre and this time the colonies will kill the colonisers.

HWKH7LO.jpg

Keo

VIP
I wonder what will happen to Africa once Western Civilization ends. Will Africa improve? I think so.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I wonder what will happen to Africa once Western Civilization ends. Will Africa improve? I think so.

Do you think Africa would become the new Europe in terms of technological development and high living standards if Western civilization fell?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Dying white birth rates, muslims having 6 kids cause they don't give a f*ck, Jews meddling (soros hates whites),White leaders bought by jews, White sjw traitors (clueless pawns), White women not wanting kids, MGTOW movement encouraging white men not to marry, multiple pissed of races= lots of enemies (including arabs,jews,africans,we wuz kangz,mexicans and japanese hiding white hatred for hiroshima) all which will breed like rabbits except japanese. The future looks bleak for cadaan maybe iblis is playing both sides but in my mind god is truly gracious. If hitler couldn't stop the jews then i don't think that whites can, it's gonna be a massacre and this time the colonies will kill the colonisers.

HWKH7LO.jpg

Respectfully, bollocks.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Wasn't too long ago Bosnians were indistinguishable from any other refugee group. I will admit though that you guys have moved up since back then.

Bosnians are of White European stock, Yugoslavia was a civilized country with the best living standards of all the ex-Communist republics of Eastern Europe. Those are reasons why we adapted so good.

Most people that come now are from MENA, young men that don't want to work. They want to be served. Fucking tired of young Afghans roaming the streets of the city I reside in. They are useless.

Keo

VIP
Do you think Africa would become the new Europe in terms of technological development and high living standards if Western civilization fell?
I only hope so. At least there won't be neo colonial countries propping up corrupt dictators that don't care about their citizens whilst stealing the resources of the land.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Bosnians are of White European stock, Yugoslavia was a civilized country with the best living standards of all the ex-Communist republics of Eastern Europe. Those are reasons why we adapted so good.

Most people that come now are from MENA, young men that don't want to work. They want to be served. Fucking tired of young Afghans roaming the streets of the city I reside in. They are useless.

What i'm saying is that Bosnians struggled with welfare dependency and high criminality in the beginning as well. I remember all my Bosnian friends having at least one criminal family member when i was growing up. But as of today, you have adapted better. Good on you i suppose.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Nobody wants to live in a Slavic shithole country, go and worry about Serbians who raped your women, commuted genocide on you and are 30 % of your population instead of some non-existent immigrants. You remind me of those Polacks that complain about immigrants and Muslims who probably don't number more than 5000.

We make up more than 50% of Bosnia's population, and that figure is rising from census to census. We inflicted a respectable amount on them too, so...

Let them move to the right, at least s will be eliminated plus all the left pussy liberals and atheists. It will be easier to convert them right wingers to Islam as there wont be a need to explain why/how God exists.

Bunch of nonces living in irrational fear and hatred.
Is it really irrational though?
would you contend with the notion that Europe would substantially improve if migrants primarily from sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East constituted an insignificant percentage of the population?

All alt right somalis are the prince and all Cuck somalis are the king.The prince highlights how destructive humans can be (in this case white ppl) and how they pollute the whole planet with their corrupt ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts