IMF and World Bank declare Somalia eligible for Debt Relief

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
QojCoeg.png

Next will be actual clearing of debt at the end of this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Major billion dollar infrastructure loans incoming
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
First part sounds good second part sounds disgusting, yes debt relief is good but there is no reason for us to be taking out loans when grants are available, it’s literally in there best interests to help up more than it is for us to take loans, this is an imf poverty trap that many African nations have fallen for(imf loans make you poorer), we don’t need infrastructure loans, the only scenario in which these loans would be good is if taken from the populace through bonds

Tukraq

VIP
Fantastic news

Much Credit to N&N
Thanks a Billion :icon e smile:

2020 continuous to be :banderas:
Reread it, there clearing our debt(good), to pile on more debt for useless infrastructure(bad)(the importance of infrastructure isn’t the infrastructure but the wealth creation from it that we will miss out on)

Reread it, there clearing our debt(good), to pile on more debt for useless infrastructure(bad)(the importance of infrastructure isn’t the infrastructure but the wealth creation from it that we will miss out on)

Its fine, they can take on more debt.

It will be paid back with taxes from the other 17 provinces

Tukraq

VIP
Its fine, they can take on more debt.

It will be paid back with taxes from the other 17 provinces
A government taking on debt is a negative thing in Somalia’s situation showing a clear lack of leadership skills from those in power, somalia can literally say no and they would be forced to pay us grants due to the potential costs and sabatoge the world economy could face from a unstable Somalia, our current leaders just aren’t tough to make those calls and are losing, we need somalia to be winners again

Tukraq

VIP
Somalia will always win

As for toughness
View attachment 94270

I'm curious can you name a better leadership than Farmaajo & Kheyre?
Me, I would never allow being taking advantage of by the IMF, I would be the one doing the advantage taking, like I said before under me they would pay for it and give us grants, because it’s in there intreasts no reason to put us in debt and listen to the imf commands, you have to go hardball with them and low energy do nothing NN don’t have the capability when it comes to negotiating with these banks who are talking loans when they should be talking grants, we are currently losing and at the bottom of the world we need better leadership to be great again

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
First thing we do is pull out 50billion dollar. We buy weapons to kill off alshabab, rebuild all of mogudisho and expand it, hughroads reaching every city in Somalia, make education free, healthcare, puplic transport etc.. Give Somali business men incentives such as low taxes, zero interest loans.

Trending

Latest posts