IMAN IS A MAN EXPOSED

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
He/she needs to go back to mereja.com where their people get chopped and screwed on the daily.
Somali's are tame in comparision to Habesha's and their special brand of insults :drakelaugh:
He/she is a member on a different forum, the members on that particular forum hate East African women, so I'm not surprised that they're on this forum claiming the world first East African superman is a man. I don't even think they're Oromo to begin with.

He/she is a member on a different forum, the members on that particular forum hate East African women, so I'm not surprised that they're on this forum claiming the world first East African superman is a man. I don't even think they're Oromo to begin with.

I cant Pm you, so pls Pm me!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm not Oromo tho. I'm Somali and a mod that I'm friends with from this site can confirm this for you. My username is just that...a username. Don't think to hard with your little Isaaq brain, midget.
tenor.gif

:westbrookwtf: Just stop and admit that you’re not Somali

Lollll at you dummies thinking that there are people in the world that pretend to be Somali out of all of the ethnicity in the world...um NO. I am Somali and a Mod on this forum who knows me can vouch for me. Good day.

@oramiya I refuse to take a Somali lady that sold her body for money as queen of somalis, every peasant on earth hath seen the arse of Iman and her bosoms, she's no queen of mine.

And no I don't claim the dhameer barkhad either.

YOU people are extremely delusional and live in your own reality. Nobody knows who Mo Farah is OUTSIDE of the UK. Iman is a legendary model, actress, make up mogul and philanthropist known in America, Canada and all over the world. She has graced every magazine up to the MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL TIME- Vogue Magazine. She has been on EVERY talk show speaking to important people in the industry from CNN reporter Anderson Cooper to Wendy Williams. Her net worth is 100 million. Reply to me when Bidaar Farah reaches those career milestones and net worth but until then gtfo, fob.

Magazine Covers:

f00c29c8be03002a85b2704e242fcbcd.jpg

1775897290fe3e803253789927a2aa3e.jpg

o-IMAN-570.jpg

000000121868-iman_abdulmajid-fit.jpg

cosmo_mar_1982.jpg

images

untitled-4.jpg

8Ffrh969Rsil.jpg

2620cf97df8a7447186279ec90220e72--s-models-women-models.jpg

4923d4fcfa2a78b12efaab09e49ffec3.jpg

Iman On CNN speaking to Anderson Cooper:

Iman on Wendy:

Iman is the most famous Somali person and a LEGEND. Good day, mate.
Nah, Mo Farah is more famous lol. She's only famous for being married to a rapist. Most people think of Naomi or Tyra when it's comes to famous black supermodels

Trending

Latest posts