IMAN IS A MAN EXPOSED

Yeah, no. I could see how you could argue that maybe Iman is more popular with the older generation, but a categorical no to the younger generation. Nobody knows Mo Farah outside the UK???

Yes, I have family and friends outside of the UK who have no idea who Mo Farah is. The truth is the general population outside of the UK does not watch the Olympics or follow Bidaar Farah. As for the rest, I'm in my 20s and I know very well who Iman is/her career and so do my friends who are in their 20s as well. I have cousins in their teens who also know who Iman is as well. Sorry, freshies nobody cares or knows who Bidaar Farah is outside of the UK.

but you know this 100m figure you keep throwing out is inherited from Bowie, right?

No. She has a successful make up line. She is a make up mogul. Go into ANY mall or lil plaza store in any country and you will find Iman Cosmetics. The cosmetic business is a big money maker. Kylie Jenner's cosmetic brand hit 400 million last year. Also, Iman has other businesses OUTSIDE of her cosmetic brand and she also invests. People are making money moves behind the scene. Think outside of the box. I will agree that she did inherit some money tho from Bowie's estate on top of all of this.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Why did you change your initial reply to me? Gtfo, fob. You've been called out. Abahad waas.
FOB?, Go and fetch some help you bastard. "Abahad waas" Horta, is that the only sentences you can figure out? Get a life you sheegad.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat: you don’t know who that is?

Lool why would I “try again” when I already won? You can’t even show any Somali girl that is more beautiful than her.

Well that is your opinion hapa. :mjlol: Not ours. I said try again because she is from Latin America (mixed) and not from the Nordic branch you come from.

She also got tranvestigated like Iman. :ftw9nwa: Apparently, everyone in Hollyweird is.

Last edited:
Well that is your opinion hapa. :mjlol: Not ours. I said try again because she is from Latin America (mixed) and not from the Nordic branch you come from.

She also got tranvestigated like Iman. :ftw9nwa: Apparently, everyone in Hollyweird is.

That guy in the video was just chatting shit.

So, how about you post a pic of the most beautiful Somali girl you’ve seen and I do one from Sweden?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That guy in the video was just chatting shit.

So, how about you post a pic of the most beautiful Somali girl you’ve seen and I do one from Sweden?

:pachah1: I'm not as invested in this as you. And our standards of beauty differ. Since you come off as thirsty, indulge yourself in google search images.

:pachah1: I'm not as invested in this as you. And our standards of beauty differ. Since you come off as thirsty, indulge yourself in google search images.
tenor.gif

How is me debating you about the average beauty of a Somali women, equal me being thirsty?

It seems that you admit defeat and i will let you of the hook this time old lady.:samwelcome:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I am pretty sure I saw you claiming Ethiopian on another site :ftw9nwa: I am guessing you are Oromo
Cool it with the talk :whoa:
Ï see, A fucking midget oromo gypsy calling me . La xawla, literally his folks are the Kurds of Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
tenor.gif

How is me debating you about the average beauty of a Somali women, equal me being thirsty?

It seems that you admit defeat and i will let you of the hook this time old lady.:samwelcome:

Nope. You're mixed. I am not. I don't find blonde hair and blue eyes on alabaster skin pretty, you do. The stereotypical Somali beauty is thin, tall, caramel with delicate features. :manny: You were born in a sunken place and you look AA (unusual for a mixed Somali). Which explains your preference. Why make you conform to our standards, you're a hapa.

Nope. You're mixed. I am not. I don't find blonde hair and blue eyes on alabaster skin pretty, you do. The stereotypical Somali beauty is thin, tall, caramel with delicate features. :manny: You were born in a sunken place and you look AA (unusual for a mixed Somali). Which explains your preference. Why make you conform to our standards, you're a hapa.
First of all I don’t look AA at all. I don’t even have their features big nose, nappy hair and etc.

I don’t necessarily find white woman the most beautiful. I actually find mixed girls more beautiful than fully black/white/Somali girls.

Trending

Latest posts