IMAN IS A MAN EXPOSED

I am pretty sure I saw you claiming Ethiopian on another site :ftw9nwa: I am guessing you are Oromo
Cool it with the talk :whoa:

You do realize my username is just that a name that I came across and made. I'm Somali and have claimed being Somali since Ive joined this site. Check my post history. Also, is a take on Somali just like the word 'nigga' is a take on the word ''. If you act like a you'll be called one just like if you act ignorant and ghetto you'll be called a .

You do realize my username is just that a name that I came across and made. I'm Somali and have claimed being Somali since Ive joined this site. Check my post history. Also, is a take on Somali just like the word 'nigga' is a take on the word ''. If you act like a you'll be called one just like if you act ignorant and ghetto you'll be called a .
Okay, sxb. I just saw someone with the exact same u/n commenting on women's website claiming to be Ethiopian. I don't believe in coincidences:trumpsmirk:
Either way, Somali not-cut the talk. Its not cool and there is no justification fot it.

Merca

Inactive.
Okay, sxb. I just saw someone with the exact same u/n commenting on women's website claiming to be Ethiopian. I don't believe in coincidences:trumpsmirk:
Either way, Somali not-cut the talk. Its not cool and there is no justification fot it.
I'm 100% "he's" an Oromo Ethiopian girl from that women's site masking off as a Somali guy. The Oromo region of Ethiopia is called "Oromiya". :ohhh:Coincidence? I think not :ohno:

I'm 100% "he's" an Oromo Ethiopian girl from that women's site masking off as a Somali guy. The Oromo region of Ethiopia is called "Oromiya". :ohhh:Coincidence? I think not :ohno:
You know it, sis. I was cool until the comment.
Dis nigga be changing genders tho :gucciwhat: Amira 2.0
Lots of weird Ethiopian trolls pretending to Somali these days, I wonder why?

Weirdly enough, I'm more convinced that 'he' is a woman more than he's a non-Somali. Probably both though

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Well somalis smell like suugo so:siilaanyolaugh:
Somalis smell good Wallahi. Our suugo doesn't linger for days.

Secondly are you half oromo? Why is your idiot self throwing Somalis under the bus for peasant Oromos?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Somalis smell good Wallahi. Our suugo doesn't linger for days.

Secondly are you half oromo? Why is your idiot self throwing Somalis under the bus for peasant Oromos?

Haduu ilaahay ku idmahayo i have zero oromo blood in me although one of my awoowes wives was oromo haaheey i dont have anything against them i only dislike habesha

Merca

Inactive.
You know it, sis. I was cool until the comment.
Dis nigga be changing genders tho :gucciwhat: Amira 2.0
Lots of weird Ethiopian trolls pretending to Somali these days, I wonder why?
What made me even more sure that this ‘dude’ is that Oromo girl is that ‘he’ made a thread that was identical to a thread from that women’s site :drakelaugh:It’s so pathetic to pretend that you’re something that you’re not wallahi. Those people have no life whatsoever.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First of all I don’t look AA at all. I don’t even have their features big nose, nappy hair and etc.

I don’t necessarily find white woman the most beautiful. I actually find mixed girls more beautiful than fully black/white/Somali girls.

Because you are mixed. That makes a lot of sense. I find Somalis beautiful all because they are unique. Olive skin would make their features less striking. We're free to differ in our opinions.

As for my previous statement. Yes; cadaans and madows have women with more musculature than your half-skinny and bidar ridden self. That's why they're hating by making these transvestigation videos.

Because you are mixed. That makes a lot of sense. I find Somalis beautiful all because they are unique. Olive skin would make their features less striking. We're free to differ in our opinions.

As for my previous statement. Yes; cadaans and madows have women with more musculature than your half-skinny and bidar ridden self. That's why they're hating by making these transvestigation videos.
:ulyin: Don’t put me in the same category as these faraxs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What made me even more sure that this ‘dude’ is that Oromo girl is that ‘he’ made a thread that was identical to a thread from that women’s site :drakelaugh:It’s so pathetic to pretend that you’re something that you’re not wallahi. Those people have no life whatsoever.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
He/she needs to go back to mereja.com where their people get chopped and screwed on the daily.
Somali's are tame in comparision to Habesha's and their special brand of insults :drakelaugh: