Imagine you get married and find out that your husband is (ladies only edition)

because u r our favorite aaf tubbo
8D549588-B75C-4A10-B50F-98729D092811.jpeg

:banderas: :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I'm not a woman but I am closely related to women. I've dealt with women in all of my years. Therefore, I think I have the privilege to butt into your women only discussion. Not rudely, of course, but in an insightful way.

I understand you think this is somehow a problem, but I assure you, it's a blessing in disguise, a golden opportunity, and the geese that laid the golden egg.

This man can change your life if you play your cards right. Because he's rich, or rather his family is, all of that money can just so happen to fall into your lap. Here's how I recommend you proceed but, of course, I can only show you the way, it's up to you to walk the distance.

I'd suck up to the parents, be real nice to them, cook their meals, clean their clothes, pray every day that they kick the bucket. The objective is to get some, if not all, of that inheritance money.

Because their son is not even capable enough to be independent, they'll be more liable to trust you, his dutiful and trusty wife, with all of the funds.

Be good to your in laws and it can be all yours. After you have your money you can split or stay :kanyeshrug:

because u r our favorite aaf tubbo
Af tuubo :nvjpqts:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Imagine your Faraax told you he got money saved up for you two to buy a house and then you find out he relies on his family's money. Yes his family is rich but he's not independent. What would you do?

Spend that schmoooooney or leave him for a hard working honest man?

Money is money. :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not a woman but I am closely related to women. I've dealt with women in all of my years. Therefore, I think I have the privilege to butt into your women only discussion. Not rudely, of course, but in an insightful way.

I understand you think this is somehow a problem, but I assure you, it's a blessing in disguise, a golden opportunity, and the geese that laid the golden egg.

This man can change your life if you play your cards right. Because he's rich, or rather his family is, all of that money can just so happen to fall into your lap. Here's how I recommend you proceed but, of course, I can only show you the way, it's up to you to walk the distance.

I'd suck up to the parents, be real nice to them, cook their meals, clean their clothes, pray every day that they kick the bucket. The objective is to get some, if not all, of that inheritance money.

Because their son is not even capable enough to be independent, they'll be more liable to trust you, his dutiful and trusty wife, with all of the funds.

Be good to your in laws and it can be all yours. After you have your money you can split or stay :kanyeshrug:

Af tuubo :nvjpqts:

Gosh u sound like Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil from Dangerous liason novella.

But u underestimate one thing: Somalis & tribal affiliation. A rich farah, usually comes with a clan of qabil who can kill u for the wealth of their "inaa adeer!"

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Imagine your Faraax told you he got money saved up for you two to buy a house and then you find out he relies on his family's money. Yes his family is rich but he's not independent. What would you do?

Spend that schmoooooney or leave him for a hard working honest man?

A shaqo la'an man is a BIG turn-off:icon neutral:

Trending