Imagine you get married and find out that your husband is (ladies only edition)

Sambuus

Inactive
Beenta firi :mjkkk:

You gonna tell me you wouldn't want a man that is able to provide you with a lavish life, all while enjoying that lavish life with you because he didn't sweat for it?:russ:

Nonsense! And if you do mean it...then damn you super weird.:mjkkk:

I'm not wealthy or anything, but inshallah I'd love to have my children to be able to live at ease as they please. I want them to live lavish because their abo done grew up on bread and corn syrup :wow:
I’m not weird. I just work for my own money. It’s called being independent something y’all need to learn

Imagine your Faraax told you he got money saved up for you two to buy a house and then you find out he relies on his family's money. Yes his family is rich but he's not independent. What would you do?

Spend that schmoooooney or leave him for a hard working honest man?

Spend that money... and let his family take responsibility till he gets independent.

I’m not weird. I just work for my own money. It’s called being independent something y’all need to learn

Ok I give you a scenario. One of your siblings gets a lotto ticket, hits the jackpot, 60mil. He/she decides to split the money with the family like a proper family person.

You refuse the lacaag? :mjpls:

Sambuus

Inactive
Learn from me neef yahow so habalaha SS stop throwing you around like a black trash bag. :chrisfreshhah:

Why even care money is money no?
I want to achieve goals and work for it, I’m probably one of the few that think that way but I rather grind to get what I MADE. Than to sit at home having something another person made. Idk that’s just me tho

I want to achieve goals and work for it, I’m probably one of the few that think that way but I rather grind to get what I MADE. Than to sit at home having something another person made. Idk that’s just me tho

So you turning down the money from family that won lotto ticket :mjpls:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So you turning down the money from family that won lotto ticket :mjpls:
Hala yaabin bro. Plenty of people are like this. They don’t like to be given anything. :francis:

If my siblings won the lotto forget about asking them for a half I’d set up an isbaaro and steal from them. :browtf:

The world is about making easy money..
You see all those rich people they are making money on the hard work of others.. I found out this after I graduated from Uni and got my first job, in the contract it was written everything I invent will be patented to the company.. I also found out the director was incompetent and lived of his employees brain/hard work.. He was just flying around the world to have useless meetings.

Sambuus

Inactive
The world is about making easy money..
You see all those rich people they are making money on the hard work of others.. I found out this after I graduated from Uni and got my first job, in the contract it was written everything I invent will be patented to the company.. I also found out the director was incompetent and lived of his employees brain/hard work.. He was just flying around the world to have useless meetings.

It’s true. It’s hard to succeed with only educated these days. When the rich get richer upon your hard work and dedication

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585661361910.png

Trending

Latest posts