Imagine you get married and find out that your husband is (ladies only edition)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Imagine your Faraax told you he got money saved up for you two to buy a house and then you find out he relies on his family's money. Yes his family is rich but he's not independent. What would you do?

Spend that schmoooooney or leave him for a hard working honest man?

as much as we love securing that bag... (jkjk)
it should be the man financially supporting you, not his family
divorce is very serious and i don't think it's worth divorcing an atm, unless it starts causing problems
fixed, read through carefully

it should be the man financially supporting you, not his family
I'd feel pretty guilty taking the money from his family
if he only told you after, that means he lied to you and lying about his "income" is
it could maybe lead to a divorce in the future

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Imagine your Faraax told you he got money saved up for you two to buy a house and then you find out he relies on his family's money. Yes his family is rich but he's not independent. What would you do?

:drakewtf:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't understand why his not working in the family business, like get a position and earn that money. That's much more respectable and it's basically your money, any woman would appreciate that :)

@Gibiin-Udug
@sophisticate
@Afrique
@Desert Flower
And their home girls still waiting for mr perfect in the retirement home
images(3).jpg

Last edited:

:mjlol: this is so moronic.. so you lie to a rich man and waste his money .. but at the sametime you want to find hard working honest man..

Trending