IMAGINE GOING VIRAL AND ATTENDING THE MET GALA 4 YEARS LATER

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anok Yai went viral a few years ago in social media for her beauty:
76887762.cms

1631604357995.jpeg

Not long after the Sudanese beauty landed a modelling job and ended up becoming one of the most expensive models ever
IMG_2617-2.jpg

1631604525345.jpeg

1631604540388.jpeg

Anok at the met gala of 2021
Anok-Yai-at-2021-Met-Gala.jpeg

1631604605421.jpeg

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
You can really see that we share ancestry with these peoples:

Not any surprise why you can model a Somali as 50-60% Dinka. Our relative hairlessness, smooth skin and height are owed to our proto-Nilotic ancestors. That and why we aren't as light skinned on average as cadaan + niger-congo mulattoes. Brown MENAs + Nilotes isn't a recipe for looking like Alicia Keys on average though some Somalis are that tone or lighter.

The very existence of SS women challenges the idea of dark skin being masculine looking. I mean they have nice faces and no broad shoulders, thick wrists, necks and ankles. No wonder they're a sensation in the fashion industry. Duckie th0t is still #1 to me though :lawd:

duckie.jpeg
duckie 2.jpg

duckie 3.jpg

The very existence of SS women challenges the idea of dark skin being masculine looking. I mean they have nice faces and no broad shoulders, thick wrists, necks and ankles. No wonder they're a sensation in the fashion industry. Duckie th0t is still #1 to me though :lawd:

View attachment 200437View attachment 200438

View attachment 200439
Darkskin was never masculine irregardless of South Sudanese Women. It's a random skin pigment. Now I don't know why people don't hype Nyakim, she's another South Sudanese model.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I truly despise comments like these! We can say the same thing for all of the cadaans that go viral aswell! Uffff Anok Yai is stunning!

? thats not a proper correlation, anything to do with darkskin women on twitter specifically gets hyped up like a mf, i see average women bang 100k like selfies just cause of their skin complexion.

Shes good looking but seen other women her skin complexion more beautiful than her, no hate just my opinion

Trending

Latest posts