IMAGINE GOING VIRAL AND ATTENDING THE MET GALA 4 YEARS LATER

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys see a gorgeous black woman and says she nothing special? Same guys hyping up Abdis for marrying a plain white women?

You guys are confused as hell

I know beauty is subjective, but Nilotic women are the most beautiful women in Africa. Aesthetically, they are very pleasing to the eyes. Tall, dark, smooth unblemished skin, not fat or out of shape.:lawd:

I don't get the hype of horn women, mostly because of Eurasian bias and racism. Self-hating losers would put an ugly hairy timojilic over a Nilotic queen.

I know beauty is subjective, but Nilotic women are the most beautiful women in Africa. Aesthetically, they are very pleasing to the eyes. Tall, dark, smooth unblemished skin, not fat or out of shape.:lawd:

I don't get the hype of horn women, mostly because of Eurasian bias and racism. Self-hating losers would put an ugly hairy timojilic over a Nilotic queen.

Let's not do that, bro.

Both groups of women are very beautiful and are actually related through their common proto-Nilotic ancestry -> family.

Let's keep it positive.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
South sudanese women are probably the most feminine looking black women I’ve ever seen. Not because of their dark skin but because of their facial features and smooth skin, I don’t think I’ve ever met an ugly SS women and I’ve seen tons of them.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
If a girl wears a wig she’s automatically ugly to me. But the anok yai girl was somehow still a baddie even though she had a mop on her head.

Trending

Latest posts