IMAGINE GOING VIRAL AND ATTENDING THE MET GALA 4 YEARS LATER

The very existence of SS women challenges the idea of dark skin being masculine looking. I mean they have nice faces and no broad shoulders, thick wrists, necks and ankles. No wonder they're a sensation in the fashion industry. Duckie th0t is still #1 to me though :lawd:

View attachment 200437View attachment 200438

View attachment 200439

sizzling-hot-sizzle.gif

Duckie is gorgeous

Adau Mornyang is another stunner:

Adau-Mornyang-32-1024x768.jpeg

14966318-7156489-Mornyang_has_protested_her_innocence_and_claims_the_accusations_-a-16_1560908...jpg
Adau-Mornyang-93.jpg
Adau-Mornyang-29.jpg

Adau-Mornyang-09.jpg
Adau-Mornyang-35.jpg

Adau-Mornyang-21.jpg

Last edited:
nothing specialtypi
? thats not a proper correlation, anything to do with darkskin women on twitter specifically gets hyped up like a mf, i see average women bang 100k like selfies just cause of their skin complexion.

Shes good looking but seen other women her skin complexion more beautiful than her, no hate just my opinion
Listen, people like you never make a fuss when it’s a typical cadaan girl going viral. You guys never say it’s because she white that’s why she’s being overhyped or I have seen better caadan looking women but for some reason you guys get a knee jerking response when it’s a dark skin girl pffff Anok Yai is beyond stunning and many other dark skin women are beyond beautiful that’s it!

You can really see that we share ancestry with these peoples:

Not any surprise why you can model a Somali as 50-60% Dinka. Our relative hairlessness, smooth skin and height are owed to our proto-Nilotic ancestors. That and why we aren't as light skinned on average as cadaan + niger-congo mulattoes. Brown MENAs + Nilotes isn't a recipe for looking like Alicia Keys on average though some Somalis are that tone or lighter.

So proto-Nilotics are the Ancestral East Africans that bioanthropologists have identified?

I'm surprised that the proto-Nilotic phenotype has had such an impact on Somalis; I say this because I suspect that Nilotics have really weak genes; it may all depend on who we mix with.

My distant cousin has a child with a Czech woman and the boy has blondish hair, in addition to being very light skin.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So proto-Nilotics are the Ancestral East Africans that bioanthropologists have identified?

I'm surprised that the proto-Nilotic phenotype has had such an impact on Somalis; I say this because I suspect that Nilotics have really weak genes; it may all depend on who we mix with.

My distant cousin has a child with a Czech woman and the boy has blondish hair, in addition to being very light skin.

Pretty much. Bioantropologists barely did anything, though. It was more the layman community like at anthrogenica and genome bloggers that picked up on the fact that there was this consistent "Nilo-Saharan" component that peaks in groups like the Gumuz and Dinkas yet also makes up a significant portion of the ancestry in Horners, Sudani Arabs, Nubians and Egyptian Copts. It is also the majority of the ancestry in ancient Horn Hunter-Gatherers like Mota. I see no real reason, especially from looking at all the groups who have significant amounts of ancestry from this component, to believe that it's "pure" carriers didn't more or less resemble modern Nilotes. Some Gumuz can be modeled as like 90% this component and you know how they look.

This component also always seems closer in its affinities to Eurasians than other "SSA" components probably because the Proto-Eurasians were basically genetically ancient East-Africans since M&N are L3 subclades and L3, if I'm not mistaken, is mostly nestled within East-African genetic diversity.

Pretty much. Bioantropologists barely did anything, though. It was more the layman community like at anthrogenica and genome bloggers that picked up on the fact that there was this consistent "Nilo-Saharan" component that peaks in groups like the Gumuz and Dinkas yet also makes up a significant portion of the ancestry in Horners, Sudani Arabs, Nubians and Egyptian Copts. It is also the majority of the ancestry in ancient Horn Hunter-Gatherers like Mota. I see no real reason, especially from looking at all the groups who have significant amounts of ancestry from this component, to believe that it's "pure" carriers didn't more or less resemble modern Nilotes. Some Gumuz can be modeled as like 90% this component and you know how they look.

It's remarkable that laymen were able to discover what researchers were unable to; I think we would get actual results if our continent was wealthy enough to conduct extensive research into our genetic past.

The Gumuz are technically just cousins of Nilotics in the same way that Surmic is; they are distinct enough to not belong to any branch of Nilotic but close enough to be a relative.

This component also always seems closer in its affinities to Eurasians than other "SSA" components probably because the Proto-Eurasians were basically genetically ancient East-Africans since M&N are L3 subclades and L3, if I'm not mistaken, is mostly nestled within East-African genetic diversity.

I've also read that AEA has some sort of relation with ANA, so it's all a bit confusing.

Thanks a million for explaining all of this to me.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why Are People Here Saying We Have Proto-Nilotic Blood In Us

View attachment 200648

Because we do:

Target: Somali
Distance: 4.8448% / 0.04844791
50.0 Dinka
37.6 Natufian
7.2 Jawf-Yemeni
5.0 Mota
0.2 MAR-Taforalt

Target: Mota
Distance: 5.4784% / 0.05478421
68.8 Dinka
18.8 ZAF-2000BP
12.4 Ust-Ishim

Run the models yourself:

The models don't fit perfect cos we obviously need better proxies than modern Dinkas or even ancient Natufians who are not a perfect rep of our Neolithic MENA ancestors but you get the gist.

Trending

Latest posts