Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM AROUND A LOT CADAANS AND AJNABIS
I DON'T GET TO SEE A LOT OF XALIMOS IN REAL LIFE NOWADAYS like i used to before.

drop some images of stunning somali girls in the west, to convince me they are beautiful .

also don't be scared to drop their social media accounts,

I AM AROUND A LOT CADAANS AND AJNABIS
I DON'T GET TO SEE A LOT OF XALIMOS IN REAL LIFE NOWADAYS like i used to before.

drop some images of stunning somali girls in the west, to convince me they are beautiful .

also don't be scared to drop their social media accounts,

Just type it in on google, stop being a lazy saac for once. Don't you have sisters or any female cousins :mybusiness:

Just type it in on google, stop being a lazy saac for once. Don't you have sisters or any female cousins :mybusiness:
NO I WANT REAL LIFE GIRL WITH A SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENTS

ALL I SEE ON GOOGLE IS SOME DEAD TINGS OR SOMALI GIRLS WHO ARE UNKNOWN and
these same girls have been recycled on this forum soo many times.

I WANT NEW FACES

NO I WANT REAL LIFE GIRL WITH A SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENTS

ALL I SEE ON GOOGLE IS SOME DEAD TINGS OR SOMALI GIRLS WHO ARE UNKNOWN and
these same girls have been recycled on this forum soo many times.

I WANT NEW FACES

Go on instagram somalifinest where they mention their username, at the end of the day I know you got ur eyes on your somali queens ur just too shy to say it like it is. Be a man for once & stop creating these stupid threads to bash ur queens. :bell:frfr. .

the portrait is stunning but i doubt that is an actually portrait of Araweelo cause we have very little information about her. if you seen any women that looks like that, inform me please
Yesss I know its not exactly her but a vision of what she looks like :dzmxmmb:
Only God knows.

Go on instagram somalifinest where they mention their username, at the end of the day I know you got ur eyes on your somali queens ur just too shy to say it like it is. Be a man for once & stop creating these stupid threads to bash ur queens. :bell:frfr. .
i didn't bash my somali queens, i bashed somali girls.

see not all somali girls are my queens.
you have to a certain criteria for us to consider you a somali queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending