I'm such a saqajaan wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't really respect women apart from my mom. The rest I look at as pure meat wallahi billahi. How can I change this I want to view females as more than meat and respect them for more than their body , face and burger is worth. #Saqajaanproblems

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But I am also a conscious Muslim#woke and aware of the problems of sin and which sins are most harmful and rank highest but I cant stop sinning. Im trapped in this shaydaan system #Saqajaanproblems

Help me

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
But I am also a conscious Muslim#woke and aware of the problems of sin and which sins are most harmful and rank highest but I cant stop sinning. Im trapped in this shaydaan system #Saqajaanproblems

Help me
Warya then tell the women to bring more to the relationship then Hurdo
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
I don't really respect women apart from my mom. The rest I look at as pure meat wallahi billahi. How can I change this I want to view females as more than meat and respect them for more than their body , face and burger is worth. #Saqajaanproblems
If they dont respect there body and hoe around why should you respect it just hit and dash and few them as how they view them self a hoe

Think about your sisters your daughters your ayeeyo.

Meet some non-trash women. You're not the only one with that mindset, and quite frankly it's not entirely your fault. Wallahi sometimes I think of the people some of my friends or even one of my brothers hangs with. Might sound fucked up, but here in London most girls in shitty areas whether madow, Somali, white trash, albanian etc. literally have nothing but sex or even the idea of it to offer. So it's not hard to condition yourself into viewing them the way you do.

I don't want to go uncle ruckus on you, but the cure is a girly middle class becky that takes re-usable coffee cups to costa

Ooh are saying you marry 2 revert hoes xarlimos i still wonder why you in abdiexit you traitor we should expel you from abdiexit u bring shame unto us marrying 2revert hoes:damn::damn::dead::deadmanny:
Sxb waad iiska boodaysa. I said 2 girls in Somalia.
Plus the movement is against bad blm girls. Not girls like your mother .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending